Ⅹ Financial Management财政管理 Unit 28 Insurance 保 险 Part One: Expressions 1. Let me ask you something. 我来问你一点事情。 2. You have children now. 你现在有小孩了。 3. Hell give you a good deal. 他会给你一个合理的价

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

ECONOMICS REPORT - Insurance, Part 2 By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, March 18, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. As we discussed last week, insurance provides finan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

A: I am interested in buying auto insurance. B: Sure, I can help you. Did you bring all of your registration papers? A: Yes, I brought everything with me. B: Is your car with you? A:Yes, it is out in the parking lot. B: Wonderful. Let's go out and ch

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

03 Buying Car Insurance GLOSSARY quote quotation; an estimate of how much something will cost; a prediction ofthe cost of something * Theyre trying to get quotes to install an electric water heater in their home. to assume to believe that something i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之旅行交通购物

01 Buying Car Insurance GLOSSARY quote quotation; an estimate of how much something will cost; a prediction ofthe cost of something * Theyre trying to get quotes to install an electric water heater in their home. to assume to believe that something i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之旅行交通购物

09 Health Insurance Plans GLOSSARY HMO health maintenance organization; an organization of doctors andhospitals that work with a specific insurance company and offer their services fora set price; individuals must always see a doctor within the organ

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

ECONOMICS REPORT - Insurance, Part 1 By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, March 11, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Insurance is a guarantee against financial loss. In

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Transport Insurance 有关装运和保险的常用语句 (1) We have been put to considerable inconvenience by the long delay in delivery. We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: When you insured your car, what kind did you buy? B: I decided to buy from GEICO. A: What influenced your choice of companies? B: I looked at the customer satisfaction rating of the company. A: How did you figure out what services to buy? B: Every

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: What kind of car insurance do you have? B: I went with the Automobile Club. A: Why did you choose that company? B: I looked at the price of the type of insurance that I wanted. A: What should I think about in choosing services? B: There are websit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I would like to purchase some health insurance. B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before? A: I have health insurance now, but I want to look into other choices. B: Do you know if you are interested in an HMO or a PPO? A: Could you explai

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am calling to purchase health insurance. B: Do you have health insurance now? A: I was on my parents policy, but I need to start buying my own. B: You can purchase an HMO or a PPO. Do you know what you want? A: I dont know what I want. B: Let me

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

ESL Podcast 292 Business Insurance GLOSSARY to lose control of (something) to no longer be in control of something; to notbe able to influence how something moves or happens* When I was driving home last night, I thought I was going to lose control o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语

China's current pension insurance system includes basic pension insurance for urban workers, rural social insurance and urban social insurance. Under the new plan, those covered by two or three of these types of insurance can switch from one or the o

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Key Sentences(重点句子) 666.I want to have our new project insured. 我要给我们的新工程投保。 667.What kind of risks do you want covered? 请问您要申请哪一种保险? 668.The contract is entitled Contract for the Cons

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

保险 Insurance (一) I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Insurance 保险 It is customary to insure goods sold for export against the perils of the transport. In international trade, the transportation of goods from the seller to the buyer is generally over a long distance by air, land or sea and has to go

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Christchurch City Council has been unable to buy any insurance because of the risks of more earthquakes. From today, if there is another big earthquake which causes damage to underground pipes, there will be no insurance to repair them. The city has

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Another hot issue is about medical insurance fees. There are proposals on making citizens pay more premiums, as well as letting retirees pay medical insurance. But CPPCC members haven't yet reached a consensus on that. Government's financial support

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

A: How may I help you? B: I need to ask you something about my insurance. A: What's your question? B: Did you make any changes to my insurance? A: What kind of changes are you referring to? B: My premium isn't the same. A: Is there a problem with you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving