A: What do you need? B: I have a question about my insurance. A: What are you wondering about? B: Were there any changes to my insurance? A: What do you think was changed? B: My premium is different. A: What's the problem? B: I think that my premium

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: Hello, how may I help you? B: I need to ask you something about my insurance. A: What's your question? B: Did you make any changes to my insurance? A: What kind of changes are you referring to? B: My premium isn't the same. A: Is there a problem w

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Unit 10 Insurance 保险Basic Expressions1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks. 我们已将一千箱啤酒按发票金额的百分之一百一十投保一切险。 2. If you desire us to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

08 Selecting a Health Insurance Plan GLOSSARY open enrollment a period of time once a year when employees can sign up forone of several health insurance plans and other benefits offered by the employer * We wont be allowed to change our health insura

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

Britains system of car insurance has been turned on its head by the European Court of Justice. For decades, British motorists have paid insurance premiums based on their sex. The rationale for this was that men were far more likely to have accidents

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. The World Health Organization says the rising cost of health care is a struggle for people and governments around the world. The problem is greatest in countries where people must often pay directly for

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The 2.5 percent pre-determined interest rates attached to life insurance products here in China have been scrapped. The move is the latest effort by central government to liberalize the country's interest rates. The People's Bank of China has already

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: What kind of car insurance do you have? B: I went with the Automobile Club. A: Why did you choose that company? B: I looked at the price of the type of insurance that I wanted. A: What should I think about in choosing services? B: There are websit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

Buying Travel Insurance Josette: I admit it. I?m a nervous traveler and I don?t like traveling internationally. Tae-jin: You could get travel insurance. Doing that would make you feel more secure, wouldn?t it? Josette: Maybe. What types of coverage a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Insurance An insurance agent called me this morning. This particular agent wanted to discuss my automobile coverage, but the next agent to call might be interested in my life insurance program, my health insurance, or fire protection for my home and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

A: Hello, I am interested in buying auto insurance. B: Sure, I can help you. Did you bring all of your registration papers? A: Yes, I brought everything with me. B: Is your car with you? A: Yes, it is out in the parking lot. B: Wonderful. Let's go ou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Dan Robinson | Washington 23 December 2009 The U.S. Senate is a few hours away from a historic vote to approve legislation overhauling the U.S. health care system. Approval with the expected 60 vote majority (that) Senate Democrats have held together

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Weather does not discriminate between large and small farms. If it rains too much or too little, crop insurance can pay for losses. Yet insurance usually costs too much for a farmer with as little a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

In Kenya, the specter of drought is never far from the minds of the millions who make their living on the farm. Agriculture is Kenya's most important product. The industry employs nearly three quarters of the country's workers and accounts for almost

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

A: What car insurance company did you decide to go with when you bought your new car? B: State Farm seemed like the best deal for me. A: How did you make that decision? B: I compared rates and services available. A: Where can I get help in figuring o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I need information on purchasing health insurance. B: Is this the first time you have had health insurance? A: This is my first time buying health insurance. B: You have a choice of HMO or PPO. Do you understand the difference? A: I am not sure wh

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Hong Kong agents are banned from selling their products on the mainland, but mainland travelers can buy policies when they visit the city. According to figures from Hong Kong's office of the Commissioner of Insurance, mainland visitors bought insuran

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Chris Ryan, Chief Executive of the New Zealand Insurance Council, said today that Canterbury earthquake claims will probably be more than $3bn. This will be the biggest payout in New Zealands history for any natural disaster. The second biggest payou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Be prepared. Get naloxone. Save a life. That summarizes a campaign launched by U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams to tackle the opioid epidemic. But one woman who heeded that call and got the overdose reversal drug found that it wa

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Californians who live in an area devastated by wildfires have new protections as of January 1. If their home survives a blaze, their property insurer must maintain their coverage for at least a year after the disaster. But

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(374) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月