School infirmary-Health-Friday 学校医务室-健康-星期五 I was not feeling well on Friday,but I still went to school anyway.I made it through the first three classes,but then my illness started to take over. 在星期五时,我感觉不太舒服

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

14 A Widespread Epidemic GLOSSARY outbreak the moment when something begins to happen very suddenly,affecting many people * The outbreak of war caused panic in the streets. disease illness; something that makes a person sick* Dominic suffers from a r

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

心脏病, 英文的说法是heart disease还是heart illness呢?对了, 当然是heart disease。谈到具体疾病的名称时用disease, illness则是身体处于疼痛状态说明病名时使用。轻微的病可以说slight illness, 也可以说slight ailment。 Disease 会引起很多种symptom症状。比如说

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

Millions with Mental Health Get Little or No Treatment 数百万有心理健康疾病的人们得到很少或没有得到治疗 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle Report. The World Health Organization reports that hundreds of mil

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A quiet restaurant. Good wine. An animated conversation. Then, mid-sentence, you catch him steal a quick sideways downward glance at his BlackBerry. And the nickname CrackBerry comes to mind. You might think: for some, the Internet is an addiction. W

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

推论 Deduction I dont know ,but I suppose Im not sure, but I think Supposing Suppose What if Imagine I think I suppose .. I would guest Obviously It seems queer to me that It is perfectly obviously that Must Cant have Assuming that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

Task 3: The Flu Theres nothing gradual about the flu: it hits you like a hammer. One minute youre feeling fine, and the next you can be shivering, burning up, and then shivering again. In minutes, your legs become weak and your body aches in places t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Illness a cold I coughed and felt hot. I felt dizzier and dizzier. It is so uncomfortable to catch a cold. The doctor said that it is important that I should take a day off, so that I will make a recover as soon as possible.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Dear Mr John, 亲爱约翰先生, How are things going with you in Beijing? 你在北京一切安好吗? I am writing to show my thanks to you. You tutored me in my spoken english before you went to Beijing. With your help I made such rapid progr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. Washington is not looking for a graceful exit from the Iraq war. This assurance comes from President Bush in a private meeting Thursday with Iraqi leader Nouri al-Maliki. During the meeting, Maliki

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on Fake Commodities. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below: 1.假冒伪劣

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1. expose,使暴露于;使接触到。 段中的 I have been exposed to Chinese medicine指我已经接触到中医学。 eg:They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations. 他们未曾遭遇城市人口常得的大多数疾病。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

So the shorthand is five parents of four children in three states. 五位父母,生了四个孩子,生活在三个不同的州。 And there are people who think that the existence of my family somehow undermines or weakens or damages their family

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Idiom: Pop the question ( propose ) Hit the book: Eatery Spell Scandal Culprit Statistic Patron Reputation Buffet Down fall Outbreak Restaurants, institutions, eateries, and home kitchens are all charged with one task. Keeping diners safe from food p

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Live in the Now 活在当下 When it comes to luck, you make your own. Bruce Springsteen It is easy to get so caught up in our own little worlds that we become oblivious to the other people, places, and

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

STEPHEN FEE: Gail Davis is 52 years old and lives on Chicago's SouthSide. Every day she prepares lunch for her 82 year old mother who suffered a stroke. Gail is her mom's primary caregiver yet Gail herself has struggled for decades with mental illnes

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

英语词汇:account 正误用法辨析 ◆你怎么解释事故的原因? 误:How can you account the accident? 正:How can you account for the accident? 析:account 用作动词时,表示认为,是及物动词;表示解 释、说明等,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Artist: Chris Daughtry Song: It's not over I was blown away What could I say It all seemed to make sense Your takin away everything And I can't do without I try to see the good in life The good things in life are hard to find We're blowin away, blow

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has announced the country will once again seek to lift many more people out of poverty in 2016. Political advisors have been offering their insights and proposals on how this can be done, based on their own experiences and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

片语mess up就是弄糟,搞砸的意思。Mess本来就有混乱、杂乱的意思,带上介词成为词组表示把事情搞砸了的意思,相当于make a mess of; put into disorder or confusion.看个例子: Late arrival of the train mes

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语