[00:41.92]And obviously, Jonathan, youll be looking at Halley. 当然,到时你会望着希莉 [00:43.44]- (Laughter) - And thats when the actual ceremony will conclude. 然后大礼告成 [00:49.96]- Excuse me. I need some help over here. - What? 对

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-缘分天注定

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Exotic Newcastle disease is a bird virus found in many parts of the world. Many kinds of birds carry it. But it especially affects chickens and a few others. It spreads very fast and there is no tr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十二)月

1. A) Dick's trousers don't match his jacket. B) Dick looks funny in that yellow jacket. C) The color of Dick' 's jacket' is' too dark. D) Dick has bad taste in clothes. 2. A) Call the police station. B) Get the wallet for the man. C) Show the man he

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

In the holy shrine of the ancient Egyptian capital, Solon was shown records of unsurpassed antiquity, the secrets of a long lost age when a civilization of incomparable power and prestige had dominate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

They get you ridden an exotic look motorcycles and they kick people and staff.I like the kicking.But that could not possible be you.Because you are not constricted of suit.I actually was.I did.There is two stances maybe that you do not want do.That i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

PART A Micro-Listening 1. M: Did you go to the museum before or after lunch? W: After. First I had lunch at McDonald's, and then I decided to see the new exhibits at the museum before it closed. Q: What did the woman do after lunch? 2. W: Have you se

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第四册

我: 这周的tgit来听几首老歌翻新~把经典唱出新的感觉简直棒棒哒 还有mic压箱底的好歌送给你 快来听快来听 我: 想知道Micheal听的第一个版本的blank space是什么吗? 和原唱完全不一样的感觉 颓废

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

How is Mount Tai? 泰山怎么样? Oh, it was out of my imagination! 哦,真是超乎想象! Really? Yes. Mount Tai is a perfect example of the kind of mountain resort 是吗?是的。泰山将自然景观和文化遗迹 that embody natural s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do not always compete with other people Stop comparing yourself with them Be like a flower who never competes itself from the others It just blooms. Just be yourself. Never ask to be someone else.Remember, you are born unique and you will forever be.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A beach By John Russell Imagine a beach; a quiet place, with only the noise of the sea and the gulls in the background. There are boats floating near the shore and a few people swimming in the water next to them. Its a hot day, and there are some peo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Paw Paws, a Forgotten American Fruit, Become Popular Again Have you ever heard of a paw paw? 你听说过木瓜吗? If not, do not feel bad. Most Americans do not know of the fruit, although it is native to the United States. 如果没听过也没关

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

There are so many things I want to do in the short time I'm here. Some of these things scare me, some will challenge me and others are just plain fun. 在我短暂的一生里有许多想做的事。有些令我畏惧,有些却是挑战,还有些就

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

No doubt there are genuinely happy people. However, the majority are not really happy deep inside. Read the article and follow the below-mentioned steps to make yourself a happy individual. These 7 simple things will transform your life and turn your

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Topics: Famous Playwrights David Henry Hwang; patent medicines; to get to versus to have got to; weird versus strange; to thumb a ride Words: preeminent trilogy fresh off the boat to branch out librettist misnomer cure panacea exotic swamp medicinal

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Idiom: On your soap box 一个人过度或者过分强调某事 Hit the book: dredge 挖掘机 unmanned 无人驾驶的 exotic 抑郁的 shrimp 虾 amphipod 片脚类的动物 translucent 透明的,半透明的 inhabitant 居民 shed light on sth 使

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Kate, New Zealand speaker I like to go shopping and I usually go to the department stores, although they can be a little bit expensive, and I usually shop at Gap or some of the cheaper places in my country, in New Zealand, it's called Glassins and al

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

模仿文本:Last August, NASA landed a robotic explorer in the vast crater, close to the equator of Mars. Its first images were familiar: freeze-dried, brown, rocky desert. But a few weeks ago, that machine, Curiosity told us that aeons ago life m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Ah, last year, I went to Portugal just after Christmas. And I stayed there until well, just after new years this year.Ah in Portugal, I met up with one of my friends from Toronto. He had family that lived in Portugal, because his family was originall

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

文本: I figured out the best way to go see Chestnut. We take the J train to the four to Grand Central. Change trains to Riverdale and walk three blocks to his stable. Sounds exotic. Do I need a travel shot? No, but there's a dicey underpass at G

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Welcome back. I hope you had a good summer. I hope too that you like the redesign of the web-site. Where do British families go for a summer holiday? Nowdays, of course, many families fly to Spain or Greece or Florida, or to more exotic places. But t

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语