[00:-1.00]You are strapped into your seat,the massive jet engines roar, [00:-2.00]and you feel the pulse of the engine as you speed down the runway! [00:-3.00]Exotic places;lions and tigers and tropical rain forests. [00:-4.00]If you've planned your

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语河北版下

[00:-1.00]The Future of Cyberspace [00:-2.00]Peter Taylor finds out how computers [00:-3.00]and the internet are going to affect our affect our lives. [00:-4.00]In the last thirty years,the Internet has grown dramatically. [00:-5.00]In 1983, there we

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

By Steve Mort Homestead, Florida 20 September 2007 Wildlife experts are accusing the U.S. government of failing to adequately control the imports of exotic pets sold online. A Cornell University study shows that these animals cost the U.S. economy $1

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

第65期:Exotic shop X:Anything else,sir? X:先生,还要别的东西吗? Y:Thats ail for now.How much do I owe you? Y:目前这些就够了,我要付你多少钱呢? X:That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents. X:一共55.2元。 Y:Cant y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Mak / Croatia speaker No, I would like to have, you know, pets, like dogs ... well, yeah, dogs. No, not cats. Dogs, because they're just I think friendlier, and I'm used to them since I have two dogs, and they call them German Schnauzers. Sarah / Eng

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Larry星期五提前下班,去学校接李华。今天我们要学两个常用语:a pretty penny和sure-fire. LL: (Bike bells ring) Hi, Li Hua, I'm right over here! LH: Larry, 你怎么骑着自行车就跑来了,不是说好开你的新车来接

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Models are strange people. Its almost as though they live in a totally different world to the rest of us. Every day they are told how beautiful they are. Im sure this affects them in some way. They constantly think about their beauty and their figure

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Conversation A 对话A Rob: Today, I'm interviewing Anna Wild! She works at the city zoo. Welcome to the show, Anna! 罗布:今天,我们要访问一下安娜怀尔德!她在城市动物园工作。欢迎来到我们的节目,安娜! Anna:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

1. What is the man's name? A. His name is Robert. B. The man's name is Ronald. C. The man goes by Russel. 2. The man was born in ____________. A. in Texas B. in California C. in Canada 3. What does the man do for a living? A. He works as a teacher. B

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Models are strange people. Its almost as though they live in a totally different world to the rest of us. Every day they are told how beautiful they are. Im sure this affects them in some way. They constantly think about their beauty and their figure

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

Passage Two 14. A) Because we might be offered a dish of insects. B) Because nothing but freshly cooked insects are served C) Because some yuppies like to horrify guests with insects as food. D) Because we might meet many successful executives in the

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Todd: So Mark, when I was in London I saw so many people from New Zealand and actually everywhere in the world I meet so many people from New Zealand, but you have such a small population. Is anybody still in New Zealand? Mark: Yeah, I think the Kiwi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ah, last year, I went to Portugal just after Christmas. And I stayed there until well, just after new years this year.Ah in Portugal, I met up with one of my friends from Toronto. He had family that lived in Portugal, because his family was originall

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Officials Suspect Exotic Newcastle Disease Killed Chickens in Brazil By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Repo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

By Barry Wood Fossil Rim, Texas 26 November 2007 To see some of the world's most impressive wild animals, many people travel to Africa and go on a safari. But people in Texas can find some of these exotic animals close to home, not just in zoos, but

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

Ok, so here are some Chinese snacks that I brought back to my family to try. Here we have Jay Chou potato chips. Why not you take those, dad? And Chuck, Chuck has the hot sauce, the chili sauce. Angela has the biscuits and Philip has some tofu. The m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Todd: So Mark, when I was in London I saw so many people from New Zealand and actually everywhere in the world I meet so many people from New Zealand, but you have such a small population. Is anybody still in New Zealand? Mark: Yeah, I think the Kiwi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

There are so many things I want to do in the short time I'm here. Some of these things scare me, some will challenge me and others are just plain fun。 在我短暂的一生里有许多想做的事。有些令我畏惧,有些却是挑战,还有些

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ukrainian born actress Mila Kunis who starred in Hollywood film Forgetting Sarah Marshall comes from the country whose capital city Kiev was named as having the world's best looking women. Travelers Digest's Top Ten Cities With The Most Beautiful Wom

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文