[00:01.44]No, girl, you cant do that. 不 女孩 是你不能 [00:05.44]- Judges take off points for vulgarity. - I know the rules. - 裁判会因为粗鲁而扣分 - 我知道规则 [00:09.80]Then why do you keep breaking them? 那为什么你要打破

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

[00:52.40]-Hello? -We're dead. -你好? -我们死了 [00:55.88]-Eli? -Dude, the tape's not here. I can't find it. -伊莱? -录影带不在这里,我找不到 [01:00.76]-What? -Dude, I'm not kidding, okay? I've looked everywhere, okay? -什么?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

在这个网络时代,人们的生活节奏在加快,词汇的变化也在日新月异。我们每每在刷微博朋友圈时就会发现又有新的词汇出现,比如什么然并卵城会玩之类。而在英语中,也出现了很多这样的

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Topics: Famous Americans Casey Jones; Classic TV Happy Days; to try out versus to examine versus to test; dude and buddy; courtesy of Words: railroad flagman (train) engineer whistle shift hero ballad middle-class drive-in epitome cool season to try

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Definition:A way to say 'Bravo!' or 'Good job!' by slapping someone's hand in the air; to congratulate someone. 表示喝彩或者干得好,动作就是在空中与别人击掌,以此来恭喜别人。 Example: 1) Nice shot! High five, dude! 好球

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

Dude 伙计/老兄 Urban Dictionary里面集齐了现代英文里的所有俚语。从网络简练用语stfu, wtf, omfg, ttyl......到词组basic bitch, valley girl, dat ass......再到句子I'm gonna ace this test, Nailed it......你都知道它们代

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 现代英文俚语讲解

文本: Chloe: This song fucking rules! Can't dance, hippie? Come on! Rawk out, girl! Yes! Break it down, Max! David: Chloe, are you up there? Chloe: Yo, ____(1)____! David: How many times have I told you to stop blasting that punk shit? Chloe: Dud

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

图片1 图片2 by Jason Marshall Despite many peoples assumption to the contrary, math is undeniably artistic. It takes a tremendous amount of creative muscle and artistry to devise mathematical solutions. And, as made evident by their frequent batt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

[Wayne] yeah, ya know i know you like cooked food, ya know youre fuckin with a good dude. yeah, ya know i know ya like cooked food, ya know youre fuckin with a good dude. you can go inside and stay in, tell ya home boy youre stayin youve been taken,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: Hey four-eyes! Whats up,man, how have you been? B: Not bad, just went to the mall and picked up some junk. Check out my new Adidas! A: Those are dope! You are gonna be getting mad props from the gang, man. Anyways, have you seen Betty lately? B: D

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

英语学习笔记: come down 降落;到楼下来 come out 出柜;出版;结果是 come in 进来;新官上任 come on 拜托 The rain is coming down. 开始下雨啦。 Do you want to come down? 下来玩儿嘛? Do you wanna come out wit

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

英语学习笔记: Britain + Exit = Brexit 表示英国脱欧 dude 兄弟,家伙 Dude Food 表示纯爷们食物 Throw Shade share + parent = Sharenting 热衷于晒娃的人 Junk food such as hot dogs, burgers, etc considered particularly appea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Whatcha Think About That 是流行女生组合小野猫(The Pussycat Dolls)在英国的第三支主打单曲。该歌曲,邀请到说唱歌手Missy Elliott跨刀相助,单曲发行后即刻登上英国iTunes下载排行第6位。2009年3月1日,在最新一期英国单曲榜上,Whatcha Think About That超过预期

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Police in San Dimas pulled over a florists van yesterday and arrested the driver, Karl Rover, for smoking and transporting marijuana. The police got suspicious when Karl remained stopped even after the light had turned green. One officer asked Karl w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

歌词: Oh no, here we go Hear your voice on the radio Like every single song is about you Every sec that we spent Lots of mess stuck up in my head Gets me so distracted and confused Baby, I think I've lost my mind Feels like you crashed into my li

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: Slang that's not necessarily slang. RS: A. C. Kemp teaches international students as a lecturer in English language studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She also

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

I'm so excited to see my father after all this time. How do I look? 等了这么久,终于能见我爸了。我看起来如何 You look good. How do I look? Do I still have that freshly felt-up glow? 你看起来挺好,我呢?还有着刚被人检

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

There's a sun set setting on another good night, Little can't wait tailgate party on ice. Chilling in the back of a four-wheel drive, 'Bout to pop a top, let it rock. Some are gonna wanna fight, some are gonna wanna dance, Some are gonna wanna carry

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌词: Song:A Grade Playa Artist:Sheppard Now that your gone and never coming back I feel as though my heart will never stay intact I was just an apple that you chewed till your through the core You've got a lot of charm and yeah it sucked me

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 上菜,12,4,11桌 Got it. 来了 Hey,when you get a second,stop looking at my boobs. 你要有空的话 别再盯着我的胸了 Excuse me. 不好意思 Waitress? 服务员 Dude? 伙计 Hi, what can I get ya? 嗨,你们

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季