Would you please not make so much noise? Would you please not leave your things about ? Would you mind not bothering me while I'm on work? Don't use my computer without asking! please knock at the door when you come in next time. You could have done

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

by Jason Marshall In the last episode, we talked about exactly what decimal points and decimal numbers are, and why they are so convenient to use. In the next few weeks were going to continue talking about decimals and their place in the world of mat

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 By hook or by crook 不择手段 By hook or by crook, youd better complete your homework today. John is determined that by hook or by crook he will get the bid. Beauty and the Beast 美女与野兽,一朵鲜花插在牛粪上 Beauty and the Beast

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

A: What Can I get you? 您需要点什么? B: I' ll have a Cosmo please. 我要一杯卡兹莫酒。 C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me! 老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

图片1 图片2 by Jason Marshall In the last article, we discovered that integers alone are not sufficient to fully describe the world around uswe need the fractions existing between the integers too. (In learning that, we also learned that fraction

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

With 'Hell Or High Water,' Jeff Bridges Returns To The American West FARAI CHIDEYA, HOST: Jeff Bridges became a cult hero playing The Dude in The Big Lebowski, but he's made a career in movies set in the American West. He was Rooster Cogburn in the C

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Who is Aquaman? Well, the answer is more complicated than you might think. He is the star of a blockbuster film opening this week. But for most of his life, Aquaman has been strictly a D-list superhero, a benchwarmer, an also

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

A: Jim! Whats up, man? B: Charlie! Is that your ride? Its butt ugly, dude! A: Dont be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked! B: Not even! Check i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

How did they ever publish this book? Did they read it before they published it? Did they ever hear of Spell Check? He couldn't believe that they charged $70 for the book. He had circled all the errors with a red pen. So he couldn't return the book. H

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Colorado Dude Ranch Provides Many Fun Activities 科罗拉多牧场提供了许多有趣的活动 MANCOS, COLORADO Dude ranches allow vacationers to experience the feel of the Old West...as they ride horses, and take part in other fun activities whil

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

美帝正太萌妹乐团 R5 最新单曲《(I Can't) Forget About You》!R5来到了日本,活力十足轻快带感的歌曲调调让整支MV俏皮而活泼,成员们养眼的脸庞也着实让人过了一次眼瘾! 歌词: Oh no, here we g

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Topics: Famous Americans: Amy Tan; Americans with Disabilities Act; to take convincing, full-fledged, dude Words: descent to fight to give (someone) the silent treatment promise life-changing event expectation act disability to enact discrimination a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe