10 环境恶化有损于农业生产 DATE=3-20-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - (1)Environmental (2)Damage Threatens Food Production BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(327) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

deposit -定金,押金,存款 depress -使沮丧,使消沉 deputy -副职,副手 derive-取得,得到 descend -下来,下降 deserve -应受,应得,值得 desirable -值得拥有的 despair-绝望 desperate -不顾一切的,孤注一掷的 despite -不管,仅管 dessert -甜食,甜点 destination-目的地

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Ladies and gentlemen, Never before have we had so many different ways to talk to one another. 女士们,先生们。我们同彼此交流的途径从未像今天这样多元化。 In the distant past, written documents would be carried by hand acro

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

THE AMERICAN SOUTH Ever since the Civil War, the South has struggled to find ways to deal with its troubled past. The history of the South is one of suffering: the suffering of the Native Americans who were killed or driven off their land by European

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第二册课本听力

Wk 12 (19 March 2003) American-led Forces Invade IraqThis Week in HistoryIraq is invaded in order to destroy weapons of mass destruction. No such weapons are found. In 2003, forces led by the USA invaded Iraq without the backing of the United Nations

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

模仿文本: It's nine years since Libya announced it was giving up any attempt to develop weapons of mass destruction. Shortly afterwards inspectors from the UN's nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, were sent to Libya to try to make sure their plans real

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

THE AMERICAN SOUTH Ever since the Civil War, the South has struggled to find ways to deal with its troubled past. The history of the South is one of suffering: the suffering of the Native Americans who were killed or driven off their land by Europea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

By Deborah Tate Chief U.S. weapons inspector Charles Duelfer says Iraq had no stockpiles of biological, chemical or nuclear weapons before last year's U.S.-led invasion. The Bush administration cited

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

United Nations aid agencies report they are making progress in getting crucial relief to hundreds of thousands of survivors of Haiti's devastating earthquake. The agencies say they are increasing efforts to try to reach people in areas outside the ca

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Sherman Burns Atlanta in March to the Sea 谢尔曼大行军点燃亚特兰大 From VOA Learning English, this is The Making of a Nation. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. And Im Jonathan Evans. By the autumn of 1864, it appeared the North would defeat the South

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Todd: So, Alexandra you were talking about a hurricane. What hurricane were you talking about? Alexandra,你刚刚说到了飓风。你说的是哪场飓风? Alex: I was talking about Hurricane Andrew, and as I said before, it was a category 5 hu

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

If love is creation and death is destruction, I'm just a terrain in between. 语音讲解: 单词发音 creation /kriˈeɪʃn/ destruction /dɪˈstrʌkʃn/ terrain /təˈreɪn/ 连词发音 just a terrain in /dʒʌstətəˈreɪnɪn/ 词汇讲解 1.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Wk 45 (9 November 1989) The Berlin Wall FallsThis Week in HistoryFor the first time since it was built in 1961, free movement is allowed through the Berlin Wall. In 1989, people were allowed to move freely through checkpoints in the Berlin Wall for t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Passage Two 14. A) The Asian elephant is easier to tame. B) The Asian elephant's skin is more valuable. C) The Asian elephant is less popular with tourists. D) The Asian elephant produces ivory of a better quality. 15. A) From the captured or tamed e

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Todd: So, Alexandra you were talking about a hurricane. What hurricane were you talking about? Alex: I was talking about Hurricane Andrew, and as I said before, it was a category 5 hurricane. I was not in the city when it came through, however I did

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

34 畜牧业与野生动植物保护 DATE=6/8/01 TITLE=ENVIRONMENT REPORT - Farming and Wildlife Protection BYLINE=Cynthia Kirk (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

IN THE NEWS - Chief Weapons Inspector Report on Iraq Weapons By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Saturday, January 31, 2004 David Kay This is Steve Ember with In the News in VOA Special English. Former chief U

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

18岁新晋男星 Chipmunk - Oopsy Daisy Oopsy Daisy Chipmunk features Dayo Olatunji Oopsy daisy I hurt you again Crushed your heart in the palm of my hands If you walk out baby i'll understand Cos all i'll do is hurt you again Yeah, and again, and a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Summer Movies: Sharks, Surfers, Science Fiction Summer is here in the United States. It is extremely hot in most of the country. Heavy rain storms are not unusual. The unpleasant weather helps drive the movie business. Americans flee to cool, dark mo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Interviewed on British television just weeks before he faces intense questioning before a high-powered inquiry into why Britain went to war in Iraq, former Prime Minister Tony Blair says it was right to oust Saddam Hussein regardless of whether there

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)