Hairdryers and tampons are two things that I do not use as a man. 电吹风和卫生棉条这两样东西,我一个男人用不上。 A hairdryer, hairdryer, (one word) is a machine that you use to, you can guess, dry your hair. 电吹风(hairdry

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

How do you like to fly, first class, business, or economy? Unfortunately, it is not a choice the majority of us have. If you are like me, the only time you get to see business or first class is on your way to the economy section. Well, on the new sta

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

[00:20.79]A:What's this T-shirt made of? [00:25.55]B:I think it is made of cotton. [00:49.21]A:What're there coats made of? [00:57.16]B:I think they're made of wool. [01:28.32]skirt trousers pens blouse socks rulers [02:07.58]cotton silk plastic nylo

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版初三

Do you have that in other colours? Sales clerk: May I help you, sir? Paul Ryefield: Yes, please. Im looking for a cotton polo shirt. Sales clerk: Any particular colour? Paul Ryefield: Not really. Sales clerk: How about this one? Paul Ryefield: I like

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

BBC news with Marion Marshall. Malaysian police say they believe the half-brother of the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been killed at an airport in Kuala Lumpur. A British source close to Kim Jong-nams family has told the BBC that poison was in

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke are sitting down at this hour with congressional leaders to discuss the widening economic crisis. Stock prices rebounded sharply today. That followed a report the administration has a ne

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台九月

【句子对照】 We cut a deal with Sony and now we handle all of their accounts in Jersey City. 我们与索尼达成了协议,现在负责操作他们在泽西市的所有帐户。 【关键俚语】 Cut a deal 英:To make an agreement; to fo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国常用英语俚语

Listen this way听力教程第二册-14

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

1. M: Would you like to see those pants in brown and navy blue? These two colors are coming in this season。 W: Oh, actually grey is my favorite color, but I prefer something made from cotton, 100% cotton I mean。 Q: What is the woman looking for?

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

braided fabric 编织物 deformation 变形;走样 fast colours 不褪色;色泽牢固 punch work 抽绣 embroidery 刺绣品 acetate fibre 醋酯纤维 hemp 大麻 damp proof 防潮 sanforizing, p

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

sugar futures 期糖 sum assured 保额 sum invested 投资款项 sum payable 应付的款项 Sumitomo Bank Ltd. 株式会社住友银行 Sumitomo Trust Banking Co. Ltd. 住友信托银行 Sumitomo Tr

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

有两个贫苦的樵夫靠上山捡柴糊口,有一天,他们在山里发现两大包棉花,两人喜出望外。棉花轻且贵,当下俩人各背了一包棉花赶路回家。 There once were two poor woodsmen who made a living by collecti

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ant Financial, the digital payments arm of e-commerce giant Alibaba, is buying US-based MoneyGram for $880m (700m pounds). 电子商务巨头阿里巴巴的数字支付部门蚂蚁金服日前以8.80亿美元(折合7亿英镑)的价格收购了美国

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是gain ground。 To gain ground意思是有进展,也可以指越来越被大家所接受。Mild weather helped firefighters gain ground on a fire in Yosemite National Park, 温和的天气让消防队员征服优胜美地国

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

WASHINGTON, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- White House spokesman Robert Gibbs on Thursday said President Barack Obama is likely to run for reelection(改选) in 2012. I think it is likely that is going to happen, said Gibbs during a regular briefing, noting

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

McDonald's is renowned for its constant innovation. 麦当劳素以持久的创新精神广受赞誉。 But its latest invention has split opinions - the green burger. 不过,它们最新推出的新品绿色汉堡获得的评价却是褒贬不一。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ivy Bean is perhaps the oldest user of social networking sites. She is officially the oldest person on Facebook and probably the oldest tweeter. She has become famous for her Twitter site IvyBean104. On September the 8th, 2009, her 104th birthday, Iv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Max, do you have any gum? My breath tastes like someone else's breath. You're asking me if I have any gum? That's like asking New Jersey if it has any sluts. Great. There were onions in my street meat. Listen to me, onions in my street meat. Last yea

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Max, do you have any gum? My breath tastes like someone else's breath. You're asking me if I have any gum? That's like asking New Jersey if it has any sluts. Great. There were onions in my street meat. Listen to me, onions in my street meat. Last ye

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Justin: Are you nearly packed? Marsha: Almost. Lets see, I have wall chargers for my cell phone and other devices, extra memory cards for my camera, and noise- canceling headphonesfor the airplane. Justin: Oh, yeah, I forgot to pack my headphones. Id

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客