conquest -攻取,克服 conscience -良心 conscious-意识到的,自觉的 consent -准许,同意 consequence -结果,后果 consequently -所以,因此 conservation-保存,保护 conservative -保守的,守旧的 considerable -相当大的,相当多的 considerate -考虑周到的,体贴的 consis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

David:I understand that in Chinese culture people normally eat rice or, as an alternative, dumplings at the end of a meal. 我感觉中国人吃饭时喜欢最后吃米饭或饺子。 You:We usually eat rice, but we don't usually eat dumplings ev

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Have you find the information about the consumption level there? 你找到有关消费水平的信息了吗? Let me see. I just connected the Internet. 让我看看,我刚接通网络。 What the city looks like? 那是一个怎样的城市? Wh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Topic1-Do secondhand luxury goods have a future in China China's appetite for luxury goods continues to expand in recent years. According to a 2017 Chinese luxury report from McKenzie, a leading management and consulting company, Chinese consumers co

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

progressive adj. 进步的 elaborate adj. 详尽的 snout n. 鼻口部 testament n. 确实的证明 cone n. 圆锥体 vagan n. 极端素食主义者 humane adj. 人道的 In America, what is the relationship between people and animals? 在美国,人

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

China sees steady power supply in September BEIJING, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- China's power supplies remained steady in September, statistics from the State Electricity Regulatory Commission (SERC) showed. Power plants generated 394.5 billion kilowatt-hou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC Learning English Weekender Carbon Footprints Jackie: Do you throw your bottles in the bin, drive a big heavy car, or leave the lights switched on when you go out? Im Jackie Dalton and, as part of National Science Week in Britain, we are going to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Kale: The 'Super Food' 羽衣甘蓝:超级食品 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. To prove that there is a celebration for just about everything, October 1 officially marked National Kale Day in the United States. Thats right Nat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Energy 能源 A: We've managed to reduce our energy consumption in our factory by about 15 per cent in the last two years. A:在过去的两年内我们已经努力把我们厂的能量消耗降低百分十五。 B: That's excellent. How have you man

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

经济 1. 购买力 purchasing power 造句练习:经济的发展使国民的购买力大幅提升,从而有更多的钱用于教育、旅游、日常开销等。 参考答案:Economic growth brings citizens greater purchasing power which makes

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

index bond 指数债券 index futures 指数期货;期指 index futures contract 指数期货合约 index of average land values 平均土地价值指数 Index of Company Names 公司名称索引 in

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

non-capitalization weighted index 非资本值加权指数 non-cash acquisition 非现金投资所得的资产 non-cash assets 非现金资产 non-cash-limited subhead 没有现金支出限额的分目

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

period for redemption 赎回期限 period of accrual of interest 应计利息的期间 periodic actuarial investigation 定期精算调查 periodic payment 分期付款;定期付款 periodic updatin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

prior bill of sale 居先卖据 prior equitable interest 优先的衡平法权益 prior interest 优先权益 prior life interest 优先终身权益 prior transaction 优先交易 prior trustee 前任受

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Supply side-reform is dominating the Two Sessions thus far. Five national political advisors have just briefed the media on this subject. Here's Li Yining, a senior economist -- and also a member of the CPPCC Standing Committee -- on how he sees Chin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

刷爆朋友圈的杀人加湿器最近,韩国人被一则五年前发生的公共安全事件刷爆朋友圈,这就是加湿器杀菌剂致死事件。据韩联社报道,截至目前,政府正式统计的因加湿器杀菌剂事件死亡者总

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Fanny: Hey, Brian, you know, recently I heard that the Canadian dollar is very strong. Brian: It is. It's been amazingly strong in the last few months. Fanny: What happened? I mean, how come? Brian: It went up. The reasons behind why the Canadian dol

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

23. Exchange of Gifts A: When offered a gift, a Chinese person will usually say No, no, I cant take it. Even after he takes it, he does not always open it. On the contrary, a westerner will take the gift with appreciation and open it immediately. B:

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

Tuesday at 8, CCTV's Mandarin Finance Channel will present its annual 'March 15th Show', to mark World Consumer Rights Day. It features undercover and investigative reports into quality scandals in China. With the government seeking to transform Chin

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

China's gold demand was 867 tons in 2015, down 7 percent from a year earlier. The downward trend continued in the first three months of this year. Consumption came in at about 318 tons in the first quarter, off nearly 4 percent from the same period i

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年