第三部分:十大练嘴精品句 causes 8. Congratulations to you on your success in the English examination. 9. The repetition of the same commercials on TV is just trying to brainwash consumers into compulsive consumption. 10. You cant wash thi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Scientists have accused the alcohol industry of misleading the public over the link between alcohol and cancer. Researchers looked at the websites of 28 global organizations representing the alcohol industry, and concluded that the vast majority dist

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(9月)

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? For some reason, every year a few dozen runners dash from southern Italy all the way to the North Cape of Norway, in what's called the TransEurope-FootRace. It takes abo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

I see people with ~$1000 phones but no dryers. 我看到人们用1000刀的手机,但是没有烘干机 Due to the lack of dryers the few hotels that offer laundry service charge rates that approach new clothes prices to wash and dry. 由于缺少烘

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Happy sounds, glorious weather and almost flawless organization. But did the feel good factor of Germany's World Cup last longer than the summer of 2006? In economic terms, apparently not. Germany has a large economy and such an event is a -- a very

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(六)月

President Obamas back on the frontlines of the oil spill; this time it's Alabama. He's in Theodore, one of the Gulf Coast's largest staging areas to stockpile and ship out supplies. We are minimizing the short-term impacts, and we're making sure that

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

作文题目:绿色消费 Green Consumption 参考范文: The conception of green consumption has gradually become popular in China. More and more green foods are making their appearance on the market and more and more people are becoming conscio

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

李华刚刚看了她最喜欢的电影演员乔治.克鲁尼演的新片Up in the Air. 今天我们要学两个常用语:up in the air和full of hot air. LL: Hey Li Hua, I heard you went to see that new movie Up in the Air. How'd you like it? LH: 好

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Growth prospects 中国的经济发展前景 Beware the middle-income trap 中国当小心中等收入困境 Chinas roaring growth cannot last indefinitely 中国经济的蓬勃发展无法永远持续下去 Jun 23rd 2011 | from the print edition But

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now: A new report from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shines a light on the dangers of overindulging in alcohol. Hari Sreenivasan, in our New York studio, has that. HARI SREENIVASAN: The study ranks excessive al

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

WASHINGTON, April 6 (Xinhua) -- There seems to be some truth in the old saying: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A new study in the Chinese population said Wednesday that people who eat fresh fruit on most days are at lower risk of heart attack

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. retail and food services sales edged up 0.1 percent in April, slowing sharply after strong gains in the prior two months, official data showed on Tuesday. The U.S. Department of Commerce said Tuesday that the combi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At Wednesday's regular government meeting, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang called for more reforms and innovation to boost domestic consumption. As part of a raft of policies, the Chinese cabinet has promised to speed up reforms on the household registrat

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The online shopping sale on Nov 11 has been put in the spotlight with analysts keen to find solid evidence of improving consumer demand that might bolster the slowing economy. 最近,11月11日网购十分火爆。分析师们十分希望能够找出

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Otc. 26 (Xinhuanet) -- The more coffee people consume, the less likely they develop the most common form of skin cancer, a new study suggests, according to media reports Tuesday. Our study indicates that coffee consumption may be an importan

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How One Meat-Free Day Helps I still remember the look of worry on my parents faces when I told them I was becoming a vegetarian in high school. But what will you eat? they asked, utterly confounded at the prospect of a life sans meat. These days, veg

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

GRE频道为各位考生整理了GRE阅读:能源消费类背景知识,供考生们参考使用,更多GRE辅导请继续关注新东方网GRE频道。 Between 1970 and 1980, energy consumption by United States industry peaked and then declined,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

There may be a link between later bedtimes and weight gain, new research suggests. 新研究表明,晚睡与体重增加之间可能存在关联。 Researchers studied 3,342 adolescents starting in 1996, following them through 2009. At three points

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Between 1970 and 1980, energy consumption by United States industry peaked and then declined, so that by 1980 total industrial use of energy was below the 1970 level even though total industrial output had grown substantially in the same period. Indu

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Between 1970 and 1980, energy consumption by United States industry peaked and then declined, so that by 1980 total industrial use of energy was below the 1970 level even though total industrial output had grown substantially in the same period. Indu

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语