Unit 4 consult consume consumption contact contaminate contemplate contemporary contempt contend contest context continual continuous contract contradict contrary contrast contribute contribution contrive controversial convenience convention convent

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

图片1 confer vt. 授予(称号、学位等),赠与,把赠与,协议 vi. 协商,交换意见 例句:She will confer with the manager about your suggestion. 她将把你的建议和经理磋商。 conference n. 会议,讨论会,协商

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

The government has set up a new department called the Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority or CERA. The job of CERA is to rebuild Christchurch. CERA will exist for just five years. It will have a staff of 50, mostly from other government departme

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Armond: I hope that this new year will bring me better luck. Patricia: You can find that out easily enough. My astrologer says... Armond: Hold on. You consult an astrologer? You really believe in that nonsense? Patricia: Its not nonsense and, yes, I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Elementary - Making an Appointment (B0023) A: Hello, Fairbrook Consulting, how may I help you? B: Yes, this is Julianne Horton, and Im calling to arrange an appointment with Ms. McNealy. A: Certainly, what day were you thinking of? B: Hows Thursday?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

迷你对话: A: Susan has got married. Susan已经结婚了。 B: Really? How do you know that? 真的吗?你怎么知道的? A: Her marriage was a hole and corner affair. 她秘密结婚的。 B: Why? Thats good news, but no one knows it? 为什

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词是standing。 Standing, 做为名词,有地位的意思。星期三是美国总统奥巴马就职一周年。一年前,他的民众支持率高达67%。可如今,The latest Gallup poll puts his standing at 50%, 最新盖洛

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

And Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar are at their home in our consult along with their 17 children, including baby Jennifer. Good morning everyone, nice to see you. Good morning. First of all, how's Jennifer doing, and mom how are you doing? Jennifer is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

By Peter Heinlein Addis Ababa 05 December 2007 Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is in Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa, for a whirlwind series of meetings with African leaders on a series of regional flashpoints, from Somalia to Darfur to the Great

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

By Alisha Ryu Nairobi 18 October 2007 Somalia's interim parliament, which was expected to hold a no-confidence vote on Prime Minister Ali Mohamed Gedi's 30-month-old government, is in recess, while Mr. Gedi consults with leaders in Ethiopia. VOA Corr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf says he is resigning in order to avoid an impeachment battle he says would harm the nation. In a live-broadcast speech to the nation Monday, Mr. Musharraf said he decided to step down after consulting with his le

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Topics: The Sam Sheppard Trial; Plymouth Rock; to counsel versus to consult; to hit (one/someone) head on; to scare the crap out of (one/someone); a bee in (ones/someones) bonnet Words: intruder to lose consciousness to come to jury to be convicted a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

中国+东盟南海行为准则三月开聊前瞻 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson meets Erdogan in Ankara after weeks of str

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Elementary - Making an Appointment (B0023) A: Hello, Fairbrook Consulting, how may I help you? B: Yes, this is Julianne Horton, and Im calling to arrange an appointment with Ms. McNealy. A: Certainly, what day were you thinking of? B: Hows Thursday?

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Perhaps the baby isnt hearing properly, or perhaps the problem is cognitive. Or, as is sometimes the case, the babys parents arent speaking to the baby enough. Because experts believe that while some capacity for language is ingrained, learning how t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Perhaps the baby isnt hearing properly, or perhaps the problem is cognitive. Or, as is sometimes the case, the babys parents arent speaking to the baby enough. Because experts believe that while some capacity for language is ingrained, learning how t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16