conquest -攻取,克服 conscience -良心 conscious-意识到的,自觉的 consent -准许,同意 consequence -结果,后果 consequently -所以,因此 conservation-保存,保护 conservative -保守的,守旧的 considerable -相当大的,相当多的 considerate -考虑周到的,体贴的 consis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Working With the IT Department Whenever I have a technology problem at work, I try to solve it myself. Its not that I know a lot of about technology. In fact, the opposite is true. Im pretty much a computer illiterate, but I still try. Why do I bothe

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Phillipstown primary school won a High Court case today to stay open. Earlier this year, the Minister of Education, Hekia Parata, decided to close a number of primary schools in Christchurch including Phillipstown school. The school was very unhappy

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Whenever I have a technology problem at work, I try to solve it myself. Its not that I know a lot of about technology. In fact, the opposite is true. Im pretty much a computer illiterate, but I still try. Why do I bother? The answer is the IT departm

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Business plan What should be included in your business plan? The following should be in my business plan. *Explains the product you manufacture or sell, or the service that you will provide. *Sets forth the qualifications and experience of you and ot

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语复述材料-第三辑

Look, at home, you get to be in charge, 听着,在家里,你做主。 and you decide how we discipline the boys, what car we buy, everything. 你决定怎么约束孩子们,买什么车,一切的事情。 I consult you. 我会过问你的意见

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Believing in Predictions Armond: I hope that this new year will bring me better luck. Patricia: You can find that out easily enough. My astrologer says... Armond: Hold on. You consult an astrologer? You really believe in that nonsense? Patricia: Its

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

I look forward to your call 盼望电话 A:Hello, this is the XX Company? 您好。这是某某公司吗? B:Good morning. Yes, this is XX Company. May I help you? 早上好。这是某某公司。请问您有什么事吗? A:May I speak to Mr. Whi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Something was wrong. Did he have a hernia again, in the same place? Thirty years ago he had a hernia. A doctor had repaired the hernia. Now he felt some pain. It was below his navel. It was to the left of his navel. It wasn't a sharp pain. It was a d

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

President Barack Obama says the United States will consult closely with Jordan to advance peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians. The president met Tuesday in the White House with Jordans King Abdullah. After the meeting, President Obama tha

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A meeting to discuss the crisis in Yemen has been postponed by the UN, following a request by the Yemeni government and several other key stakeholders. The government in Yemen says it wants more time to prepare. The talks were scheduled to open in Ge

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

You've made some serious mistakes. 你犯了严重的错误。 You need to consult me before you contact any of our clients. 在你联系任何客户之前,你应该询问我。 These mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Looking back at my younger years, I am sometimes amazed at how life has turned out. Nothing is exactly what I had originally planned for. The only thing that stays the same is who I am, my values, and my interests. If I could go back in time and hang

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Idiom: Perk up your ears ( listen carefully ) Hit the book: Consult Cultivate Fuss free Tantrum Moody Bipolar Vent out Bad hair day Low profile 1.Robots are easy to please Being friends with robots is not really rocket science. You don't even have to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

【复习】 We learned a sentence pattern which is : S + 表示建议,提议的动词+ that + S should do. 表示说话者建议,提议某人做某事。其中,that 和 should 可以省略。 【习题答案】 1 我建议他请教律师。 I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

核心句型: Do you mind if I pick your brains? 你介意我向你请教吗? pick someone's brain 直译过来就是:摘掉某人的脑袋,这个短语的正确意思是:向别人学习和讨教,在解决问题中采用某人的想法。因

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Dear John, I will study in your university and share an apartment with you. So I am writing to tell you my living habits and consult your suggestions of living there. Generally speaking, I am an early bird, never burning the midnight oil. Besides, I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

本期真题 1. Within two weeks of arrival, all foreigners had to _______ with the local police A) inquire B) consult C) register D) profession 2. Considering your salary, you should be able to______

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

释义: come over 暂时路过(访问) 用作 come over+人物(地点)就可以了。Something comes over somebody 则表示某人找到某物。另外,come by 表示暂时路过某地或得到某物。 例句: Come over to my place. 来我

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

第一、迷你对话 A: Has Robert ever missed coming to one of our parties? 罗伯特没有参加我们的晚会吗? B: Only once or twice at the most. 最多一两次吧。 A: Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗? B: I have no idea. 不知道

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语