外贸口语一点通第244期:预约客户之盼望电话
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
I look forward to your call
盼望电话
A:Hello, this is the XX Company?
您好。这是某某公司吗?
B:Good morning. Yes, this is XX Company. May I help you?
早上好。这是某某公司。请问您有什么事吗?
A:May I speak to Mr. White, please?
请给我找一下怀特先生可以吗?
B:Hold on, please.
请稍等。
A:Hello, White speaking. Who is calling?
喂,我是怀特。您是哪位?
B:Good morning. Mr. White. This is LinWei.
早上好,怀特先生。我是林伟。
A:LinWei?
林伟?
B:Yes. We met at Mr. Brown's office a month ago. I'm from M&H Company. Do you remember?
是的。我们一个月在布朗先生的办公室见过面。我是M&H公司的。您还记得吗?
A:Oh, yes, I remember now. So what can I do for you?
哦,是的。我想起来了。您有什么事吗?
B:Well, Mr. White, I'd like to discuss with you about some trading arragements. So I was wondering if I could come and meet you at 9:00 o'clock tomorrow.
噢,怀特先生,我想就一些贸易商的安排同您商讨一下。不知明天上午9点我能否去您那儿同您见一面。
C:I'm afraid I have another appointment at nine.
恐怕9点钟我会有另外一个约会。
A:Then, how about 4:00 p. m. tomorrow?
那明天下午4点钟怎么样?
C:I don't think so. Tomorrow I'll not be available all the day. Why don't I call you back?
我想也不行。明天我一整天都没空。还是等我给您回电话好吗?
A:OK. Let me tell you my telephone number.
好的。那我告诉您我的电话号码吧。
C:Oh, that is not necessary. I can consult 1 telephone directory 2.
哦,那倒不必了。我可以查阅电话号码簿。
A:When can I expect your call?
那我什么时候等您回电话?
C:Maybe in three days or so.
大概三天后吧。
A:I look forward to your call.
我盼望着您给我回电话。
B:Thank you for calling. Goodbye.
再见。
“wonder”作为动词在这里用以提出要求,为礼貌表达方式。
I wonder if/ whether you could... 意思是“您是否可以……”
eg. I wonder if you could tell me telephone number of Mr. Smith.
您是否可以告诉我史密斯先生的电话号码。
标签:
外贸口语