1.Cash award 现金奖励 A: How about cash award to push the sales? B: We can consider that. But how much should we offer? A:用现金奖励来推动销售怎么样? B:可以考虑,但给多少呢? 2.Close the deal 完成交易 A: We need to close the deal as soon as possi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Collecting Debt Ken: Look at this list of customers who still owe us money. How is this business supposed to survive if we keep extending credit? Marjorie: We started doing it because some of our best customers didnt have ready cash. Theyre good for

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

[00:00.00]UNIT THIRTEEN They look different from each other [00:06.69]Let's read [00:10.81]Peter,Anne,Sue and Ken are great friends. [00:17.29]They all go to the same school. [00:21.86]Peter,Anne and Sue have the same teacher, [00:25.63]but Ken is in

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语(深圳&香港文达版)第四册

00:03.58]Do you have a soccer ball? [00:06.35]Section A [00:08.99]1b listen and circle the words you hear. [00:17.35]Do you have a computer game? [00:22.07]No, I dont. [00:24.82]Do you have a ping-pong bat? [00:29.57]Yes, I do. [00:32.60]2a listen to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语山东版六年级上

My grandmother had a beautiful elephant carved out of sandalwood on her dressing table which I secretly used to covet. I wanted it more than anything in the world. It was about the size of a football and had a cheeky smile. It was inlaid with tiny ci

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

One of the world's most important caches of Greek manuscripts(手稿) is going online, part of a growing number of ancient documents to hit the Web in recent years. The British Library said Monday that it was making more than a quarter of (四分之一

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hello and welcome to the university____. This taped tour will_____ you to our library____ and operating hours. First of all, the library's____ of books, reference_____ and other____ are found on level one to four of this building. Level one houses ou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

(WB) And as we enter this next gallery, please turn your attention to the statue on your right. It's a bust of the seventh President of the United States, Andrew Jackson. It was done by American sculptor Hiram Powers. Mr. Powers is particularly sign

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

(woman) I'd like to begin by thanking Dr. Kane for inviting me to be here today. Although I'm not a geologist, I have been collecting minerals for years. My collection is rally diverse because I've traveled all over the world to find them. Today I'v

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Lois has a headache. The headache started one hour ago. She doesnt know why she has a headache. She never gets headaches. She never gets sick. Lois is a healthy woman. Where did her headache come from? Was it something she ate? Was it something she d

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

savings bank 储蓄银行 Chase Bank 大通银行 National City Bank of New York 花旗银行 Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行 Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

All right, all right. All right! 好了,好了,放手 It's okay, it's okay 没关系 What's with the victrola? 手摇留声机出什么问题了 It's a radio transmitter. 这是台无线电广播发射机 Scouts found it at a community college. 侦

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Will Detroit Have to Sell Its Famous Art Collection?底特律必须出售著名的艺术收藏品吗? Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. I'm Kelly Jean Kelly. On the show today, we play music from some singing nuns. We also learn a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

savings bank 储蓄银行 Chase Bank 大通银行 National City Bank of New York 花旗银行 Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行 Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行 Banque de I IndoChine 东方汇理银行 cen

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

That's the end. 故事讲完了。 The next story is called The Haverpiece Collection. 下一个故事叫做《哈弗皮斯的收藏》。 A nondescript warehouse, visible for a moment from the northbound lanes of the Prykushko Expressway 这是一个难

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

模仿文本: Well, it's Monday and the chances are you're preparing to settle your feet under the desk, and in front of a computer somewhere, and the chances are - after the cursory answering of emails and a cup of coffee, the call of the internet

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Unaware that disappointment was going to be a continuing feature of his life, Mantell continued hunting for fossilshe found another giant, the Hylaeosaurus, in 1833and purchasing others from quarrymen and farmers until he had probably the largest fos

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

I'm sure that all of you know Katamari Damacy. 我确信在座的各位都知道《块魂》, It's about rolling a ball and picking up as many objects as you can in a finite amount of time 它是一种在有限的时间里滚动一个球,并抓住尽

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

释义: be out of one's mind 丢了魂似的 be out of 表明从渐渐远去,因此 be out of town 表示出差,be out of one's mind 表示心不在焉,而 be out of luck 表示运气差。 例句: I'll be out of town all next week. 我下个

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

If youre lucky enough to live near a museum with a collection of real 18th-century clothes, you can see the kind of fancy outfits Mozart wore. Its amazing to remember that these handsome clothes, usually embroidered, were made entirely by hand. The o

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was