1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有很大的分别

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

My Views on Examination Nowadays the examination is used as a chief means of deciding whether a student succeeds or fails in mastering a particular subject in most colleges and universities. Although it is efficient, its side effects are also enormou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

On Making Friends 1. 人人需要朋友。 2. 真正的友谊。 3. 我的交友原则 As a human being one can hardly do anything without a friend. As a matter of fact, youll feel lonely without a friend. Moreover, suppose you are in need of help, w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

yo, yo yo, yo your honour please gotta believe what i say (say) what i will tell (tell) happened just the other day (day) i must confess (confess) 'cos i've had about enough (enough) i need your help

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

抱怨有道:学会如何有效的抱怨! When we first make a complaint the usual response is a request to write a letter: Can you put that down in writing please? 当我们想要抱怨的时候,最先得到的答复一般是:请把您要投诉

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Activists say dozens of people have been killed as the Syrian government escalates its crackdown against protesters. Most of the casualties appear to be in the city of Hama. Witnesses say a barrage of shelling and gunfire has left bodies scattered

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(八月)

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Researchers in China have reported on a rare human-to-human case of bird flu. They say it is likely that a twenty-four year old man in the eastern province of Jiangsu infected his father last December. T

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

Affirmative Action Case Returns to the Supreme Court 最高法院复审平权法案 From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report. The United States Supreme Court said last week it will re-hear arguments on a controversial college admission

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

[00:02]B:What's up, Tej? [00:03]T:What's happening, dude? [00:04]B:Thanks for the invite. [00:05]T: No problem at all, man. Just, uh... Just remember me when you wax, all right? [00:11]B:They got deep pockets? [00:14]T:Real deep. [00:17]B:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

Unit 66 Buying a computer(1) 第66课 买电脑(1) S: Hi, welcome to Hal's Computer World. Can I help you with anything? 售货员:嗨,欢迎光临海尔唐脑世界。我能为您效劳吗? C: Yes, I'd like to buy a new computer, but I don't r

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

托福写作10大关系代词替换:要想理顺托福写作中的逻辑关系,用对关系代词是个很重要的环节。不过,and、then、so等关系代词实在是没有新意,虽然不出错,不过也不出彩。新东方网就为大家

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Everybody knows that 2.It can be easily proved that 3. It is true that 4. No one can deny that 5. One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is 6. The chief reason is that 7. We must recognize that 8. There is on do

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Chapter Three 文章结尾形式2-1 结论性--------- 通过对文章前面的讨论 ,引出或重申文章的中心思想及观点 . e.g: [1]. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw theconclusion that ..... [2]. In summary/In a word

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Hi, how can I help you today? Hi, __________1___________. Okay, I'm looking at your profile... You left a lot of this stuff blank. Well, I haven't really been anywhere noteworthy or mentionable. Have you done anything noteworthy or mentionable? We ha

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

MR. JAMES DUFFY lived in Chapelizod because he wished to live as far as possible from the city of which he was a citizen and because he found all the other suburbs of Dublin mean, modern and pretentious. He lived in an old sombre house and from his w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

There's a great future in the dry-goods business, Roger Button was saying. He was not a spiritual man--his aesthetic sense was rudimentary. Old fellows like me can't learn new tricks, he observed profoundly. It's you youngsters with energy and vitali

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(615) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Hello, I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Both major party presidential candidates are courting the Latino vote today. Last hour, Republican Senator John McCain began speaking to the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(七)月

神探夏洛克第二季第二集_5 脚印 Footprints. 就在我看着父亲被撕成碎片的地方 On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart. 男人还是女人的? Man's or a woman's? 都不是 是... Neither. They were... 就这而已? 没

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_1 明斯克 白俄罗斯 Minsk Belarus 从头开始 源源本本告诉我 Just tell me what happened from the beginning. (东欧口音)我们去泡吧 We had been to a bar, 酒吧不错 我开始和一个女招待搭讪

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

I don't speak Chinese, 我不懂汉语 so I'm just gonna assume you said good-bye. 所以我就当你说再见了吧 Tell your mistress Frank Bertinelli sends his regards. 告诉你的情妇,弗兰克波提纳尔向她问好 You wanted to see me, M

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季