神探夏洛克第二季第二集_5
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_5
脚印
Footprints.
就在我看着父亲被撕成碎片的地方
On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart.
男人还是女人的?
Man's or a woman's?
都不是 是...
Neither. They were...
就这而已? 没别的 只有脚印?
Is that it? Nothing else? Footprints, is that all?
对 可它们很...
Yes. But they were...
停 摩梯末医生赢了
No! sorry Dr Mortimer wins.
就是童年阴影引起的记忆歪曲
It's a childhood trauma 1 masked by an invented memory.
无聊 拜拜 奈特先生 谢谢你的烟
Boring. Goodbye, Mr Knight 2, thank you for smoking.
脚印怎么说?
What about the footprints?
多半是动物爪印
Oh, they're probably paw prints,
什么的都可能 所以毫无意义
could be anything, therefore nothing.
自己回德文郡去吧
Off to Devon with you
来顿奶油茶点 算我请
and have a cream tea on me.
福尔摩斯先生 是巨型猎犬的脚印
Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我看到了脚印 很大...
I found footprints, they were big...
不不不 刚刚的原句
No, no, no, your exact words.
一字不差地重复一下你刚才的那句话
Repeat your exact words from a moment ago, exactly as you said them.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes,
是巨型猎犬的脚印
they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
这案子我接了 对不起 什么?
I'll take the case. Sorry, what?
谢谢你提醒我这点 其中大有深意
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's very promising 3.
等等 你说啥?
Sorry, what?
刚才你还说脚印很无聊
A minute ago, footprints were boring,
转眼又有深意了?
now they're very promising?
跟脚印毫无关系 你根本没认真听
It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening.
巴斯克维尔 听说过么?
Baskerville, heard of it?
不太了解吧 很敏感的话题
Vaguely 4. It's very hush-hush.
听着像是很好的着手点
Sounds like a good place to start.
你会来调查啰?
You'll come down then?
不 眼下我不能离开伦敦 太忙了
I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.
别担心 我会派我最优秀的人去
But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.
我总能依靠约翰把相关资料发给我
I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data,
虽然他一个字都看不懂
as he never understands a word of it.
瞎说什么"太忙"?
What are you talking about 'you are busy'?
你手头又没案子 刚还在抱怨...
You don't have a case! You were complaining...
我要找蓝铃花嘛
I've got Bluebell 5!
人间蒸发的夜光兔子
The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.
北约骚动了呢
NATO's in uproar 6.
哦 抱歉 那你不来了?
Oh, you're not coming, then?
哦
Oh.
好吧
OK.
那行吧
OK.
不需要这个了 我要去达特沼地呢
I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.
你先走吧 亨利 我们跟上
You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.
抱歉 那你又要来啰?
Sorry, so you are coming?
失踪二十年 怪兽般的猎犬?
20-year-old disappearance 7, a monstrous 8 hound?
我才不会错过呢
I wouldn't miss this for the world!
n.外伤,精神创伤
- Counselling is helping him work through this trauma.心理辅导正帮助他面对痛苦。
- The phobia may have its root in a childhood trauma.恐惧症可能源于童年时期的创伤。
n.骑士,武士;爵士
- He was made an honourary knight.他被授予荣誉爵士称号。
- A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.一个骑士骑在装饰华丽的马上。
adj.有希望的,有前途的
- The results of the experiments are very promising.实验的结果充满了希望。
- We're trying to bring along one or two promising young swimmers.我们正设法培养出一两名有前途的年轻游泳选手。
adv.含糊地,暖昧地
- He had talked vaguely of going to work abroad.他含糊其词地说了到国外工作的事。
- He looked vaguely before him with unseeing eyes.他迷迷糊糊的望着前面,对一切都视而不见。
n.风铃草
- The girl picked herself up and pulled a bluebell out of her hair.姑娘坐起身来,从头发里摘出一枝风铃草。
- There is a branch of bluebell in the vase.花瓶里有一束风铃草。
n.骚动,喧嚣,鼎沸
- She could hear the uproar in the room.她能听见房间里的吵闹声。
- His remarks threw the audience into an uproar.他的讲话使听众沸腾起来。
n.消失,消散,失踪
- He was hard put to it to explain her disappearance.他难以说明她为什么不见了。
- Her disappearance gave rise to the wildest rumours.她失踪一事引起了各种流言蜚语。
标签:
神探夏洛克