神探夏洛克第二季第二集_14
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_14
哎呀塞尔丹先生 你又来了
Oh, Mr Selden, you've done it again!
我的皮带总不听使唤
I keep catching 1 it with my belt.
老天啊
Oh, God!
所以呢
So?
哦 你这个坏蛋
Oh, you're a bad man.
太过分了
That's so mean!
再来点酒吗 医生?
Um, more wine, doctor?
你想灌醉我吗 医生?
Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
还真没想过
The thought never occurred.
因为刚才我还觉得你在搭讪我呢
Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
哦 我说错什么了?
oh! Where did I go wrong?
你开始打听我病人的事
When you started asking about my patients.
我是亨利的老朋友
Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
对 他还是我的病人 我不能谈他
Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
不过他给我讲过所有的老朋友
Although he has told me about all his oldest friends.
你是哪个? 新交的?
Which one are you? A new one?
好吧 谈谈他父亲? 他总不是你的病人吧
OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.
他不是个阴谋论疯子...阴谋论者吗?
Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy 2 nutter 3...theorist?
错了的才是疯子
You're only a nutter if you're wrong.
那他错了吗?
Hm, and was he wrong?
我觉得是
I should think so.
可他执迷于巴斯克维尔 对吗?
But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
一心窥探里面的事
With what they were doing in there.
亨利不会犯了同样的病 开始幻想猎犬吗?
Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
何以见得我会跟你谈这个呢?
Why do you think I'll talk about this?
因为我觉得你也担心他
Because I think you're worried about him
而且我也是医生
and because I'm a doctor too.
因为我另一个朋友 也许也有同样的问题
And because I have another friend
who might be having the same problem.
啊 华生医生 嗨
Ah, Dr Watson! Hi.
你好
Hello.
案子查的怎样? 呃 你好
How's the investigation 4 going? Er, hello.
什么查案?
What, investigation?
你不知道? 没看那个博客?
Didn't you know? Don't you read the blog?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
是... 夏洛克什么?
It's... Sherlock who?
私家侦探 这是他的私人助理
Private detective. This is his PA.
私人助理? 嗯 同居助理
PA? Well, live-in PA.
好呀 同居...?
Perfect! Live-in..?
这是摩梯末医生 亨利的心理医师
This is Dr Mortimer, Henry's therapist.
你好 我是鲍勃·弗兰克兰
Oh, hello. Bob Frankland.
听着 告诉夏洛克我在盯着斯台普吞
Listen, tell Sherlock I've been keeping an eye on Stapleton.
想聊聊随时来找我 好吗?
Any time he wants a little chat. All right?
嗯
Hm.
怎么不请他喝一杯? 他多喜欢你啊
Why don't you buy him a drink? I think he likes you.
adj.易传染的,有魅力的,迷人的,接住
- There are those who think eczema is catching.有人就是认为湿疹会传染。
- Enthusiasm is very catching.热情非常富有感染力。
n.阴谋,密谋,共谋
- The men were found guilty of conspiracy to murder.这些人被裁决犯有阴谋杀人罪。
- He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him.他声称这一切都是一场针对他的阴谋。
n.疯子
- Don't call him nutter because it is such a bad term.别叫他“疯子”,这不是个好词。
- But it's awfully ruthless and cold-blooded for a nutter from the other side.但是对那边的疯子们来说,却也实在太冷血无情了。
n.调查,调查研究
- In an investigation,a new fact became known, which told against him.在调查中新发现了一件对他不利的事实。
- He drew the conclusion by building on his own investigation.他根据自己的调查研究作出结论。
标签:
神探夏洛克