神探夏洛克第二季第二集_8
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_8
谢了
Ta.
请出示通行证
Pass, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有巴斯克维尔的证件?
You've got ID for Baskerville?!
怎么搞到的?
How?
不是这地方专有的 我哥哥的证件
It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's.
哪里都能进
Access all areas.
我...很久前拿到的 备用
I, um, ahem, acquired it ages ago. Just in case.
太好了 怎么了?
Brilliant. What's the matter?
我们会被抓 不会
We'll get caught. We won't!
现在还不会 五分钟后就会
Well, not yet. Caught in five minutes.
"喂 有可疑人士"
"Hi, we thought we'd have a wander
"在你的绝密武器基地闲逛"
around your top secret weapons base."
"真的? 太好了 进来 上茶"
"Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled."
如果没被爆头的话
That's if we don't get shot.
好了 非常感谢 谢谢
Clear. Thanks very much. Thank you.
一直朝前开 长官
Straight through, sir.
麦克罗夫特的名字真的是敲门砖哪
Mycroft's name literally 1 opens doors.
早告诉你了 他基本就是英国政府
I've told you, he practically 2 is the British
Government.
大概得二十分钟
I reckon 3 we've got about twenty minutes
他们才会发现不对
before they realise something's wrong.
怎么了 我们惹麻烦了?
What is it? Are we in trouble?
是"我们惹麻烦了 长官"
Are we in trouble, sir.
是的长官 抱歉长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
你知道我们要来?
You were expecting us?
你的通行证立刻上报了 福尔摩斯先生
Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes.
莱昂丝下士 安保部
Corporal Lyons, security 4.
有问题吗 长官?
Is there something wrong, sir?
我希望没有 下士
I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.
我们这里一般不会受到视察
We don't get inspected here.It just doesn't happen.
有听说过突击检查吗?
Ever heard of a spot check?
约翰·华生上尉
Captain John Watson,
诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团 长官
Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. Sir.
白瑞摩少校会生气的 长官
Major Barrymore won't be pleased, sir.
他会想和二位见面
He'll want to see you both.
恐怕没时间 得巡视整个基地
I'm afraid we won't have time. We need the full tour.
马上开始吧 这是命令 下士
Right away. Carry on.That's an order, Corporal.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
干得好 好久没拿军衔来压人了
Nice touch. Haven't pulled rank in ages.
享受么? 爽死了
Enjoy it? Oh, yeah.
你们这儿有多少动物?
How many animals do you keep down here?
很多 长官
Lots, sir.
有逃跑的么?
Any ever escape?
除非会用那部电梯才行 长官
They'd have to know how to use that lift, sir.
我们还没培育出那么聪明的
We're not breeding 5 them that clever.
除非有人帮忙
Unless they have help.
啊 你们是?
Ah, and you are?
没关系 弗兰克兰博士
It's all right, Dr Frankland,
我只是带这两位参观一下
I'm just showing these gentlemen around.
新面孔 真好
Ah, new faces, how nice.
当心别困在这里了 我当年只是来修龙头的
Careful you don't get stuck here, though, I only came to fix a tap.
那个电梯能下到多深?
How far down does that lift go?
挺深的 长官
Quite a way, sir.
嗯 下面是什么?
Hm-mm. And what's down there?
垃圾桶总得找个地方放啊 长官
Well, we have to keep the bins 6 somewhere, sir.
先生们 这边请
This way please, gentlemen.
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
adv.差不多;几乎;实际地,从实际角度
- He solved the problem very practically.他很实事求是地解决了这个问题。
- She's practically always late for school.她上学几乎总是迟到。
vt.计算,估计,认为;vi.计(算),判断,依靠
- Don't reckon upon your relatives to help you out of trouble.不要指望你的亲戚会帮助你摆脱困境。
- I reckon that he is rather too old to marry again.我认为他的年龄太大,不太适于再婚。
n.安全,安全感;防护措施;保证(金),抵押(品);债券,证券
- A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.一名保安人员飞身把他抱倒。
- There was tight security at the airport when the President's plane landed.总统的专机降落时,机场的保安措施很严密。
n.繁殖
- the breeding of horses 马的饲养
- This area of the city has become a breeding ground for violent crime. 这个市区已成为暴力犯罪的滋生地。
标签:
神探夏洛克