神探夏洛克第二季第二集_15
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_15
早安 今天感觉如何?
Morning! Oh, how are you feeling?
我...
I...
我睡的不好 太可惜了
I didn't sleep very well. Oh, that's a shame.
我来冲咖啡好吗? 你看 房子渗水了
Shall I make us some coffee? Oh, look, you've got damp!
听着 昨晚...
Listen, last night...
你为什么要说什么也没看见?
Why did you say you hadn't seen anything?
我看见猎犬只出现了一分钟
I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute,
可是... 猎犬?
but... Hound?
什么? 为什么是猎犬
What? Why do you call it a hound?
怎么叫猎犬?
Why a hound?
为什么 怎么了?
Why? What do you mean?
不觉得奇怪吗?
It's odd, isn't it?
奇特的老式用词
It's a strange choice of words, archaic 1.
所以我才接下案子
That's why I took the case.
"福尔摩斯先生 我看见巨大猎犬的脚印"
"Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound."
为什么用"猎犬"?
Why say "hound"?
不知道 我从没...
I don't know, I've never...
咖啡我还是免了
Actually, I'd better skip the coffee.
摩斯密码有头绪吗?
Did you get anywhere with that Morse code?
没有
Nah.
U M Q R A对吧? UMQRA
U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it? Umqra.
没有 UMQRA...
Nothing. Umqra...
忘了吧 没那事 根本不是线索
Look, forget it. I thought I was onto something, I wasn't.
真的? 嗯
Sure? Yeah.
跟露易丝·摩梯末有进展吗?
How about Louise Mortimer, did you get anywhere with her?
没有
No.
真不妙 那案子的信息有吗?
Too bad. But did you get any information?
你还说起笑话了?
You're being funny now?
套套近乎嘛 打破这种冷冰冰的关系
Thought it might break the ice, a bit.
搞笑不适合你 还是冰着吧
Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice.
约翰 没关系
John... It's fine.
等等 昨晚的事是因为我
Wait, something happened to me last night,
体验到了从没有过的感觉
something I've not experienced before.
是啊你说了 恐惧
Yes, you said. Fear,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯害怕了
Sherlock Holmes got scared, you said.
不止这些 约翰 还有怀疑
It was more than that, John. It was doubt.
我怀疑自己
I felt doubt.
我一直都信任自己的感官
I've always been able to trust my senses,
眼见则为实 直到昨晚
the evidence of my own eyes, until last night.
你不会真相信看见了怪兽吧?
You can't actually believe that you saw some kind of monster?
对 我不能信
No, I can't believe that.
可我真看见了 所以问题是
But I did see it,so the question is,
怎么会 怎么会?
how? How?
对
Yes.
嗯 妙极了
Yeah, right, good.
这么说你有线索了 祝你好运吧
So you've got something to go on, then. Good luck with that.
听着 约翰 我说的那些是真心的
Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
只有唯一一个
I've just got one.
好呀
Right.
约翰
John.
约翰 你出类拔萃 你绝妙无双
John! You are amazing! You are fantastic!
好好 差不多得了啊
Yes, all right, you don't have to overdo 2 it.
也许你本身并不能发光
You may not be the most luminous 3 of people,
但作为光的传导者 你举世无双
but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
谢啦...什么?
Cheers(!) What?
有些人本身没有天才
Some people who aren't geniuses
却有激发天才的力量
have an ability to stimulate 4 it in others.
你刚才在道歉呢
You were saying sorry.
别变味了啊 我做了什么这么激发天才?
Don't spoil it. So what have I done that's so bloody 5 stimulating 6?
adj.(语言、词汇等)古代的,已不通用的
- The company does some things in archaic ways,such as not using computers for bookkeeping.这个公司有些做法陈旧,如记账不使用电脑。
- Shaanxi is one of the Chinese archaic civilized origins which has a long history.陕西省是中国古代文明发祥之一,有悠久的历史。
vt.把...做得过头,演得过火
- Do not overdo your privilege of reproving me.不要过分使用责备我的特权。
- The taxi drivers' association is urging its members,who can work as many hours as they want,not to overdo it.出租车司机协会劝告那些工作时长不受限制的会员不要疲劳驾驶。
adj.发光的,发亮的;光明的;明白易懂的;有启发的
- There are luminous knobs on all the doors in my house.我家所有门上都安有夜光把手。
- Most clocks and watches in this shop are in luminous paint.这家商店出售的大多数钟表都涂了发光漆。
vt.刺激,使兴奋;激励,使…振奋
- Your encouragement will stimulate me to further efforts.你的鼓励会激发我进一步努力。
- Success will stimulate the people for fresh efforts.成功能鼓舞人们去作新的努力。
adj.非常的的;流血的;残忍的;adv.很;vt.血染
- He got a bloody nose in the fight.他在打斗中被打得鼻子流血。
- He is a bloody fool.他是一个十足的笨蛋。
adj.有启发性的,能激发人思考的
- shower gel containing plant extracts that have a stimulating effect on the skin 含有对皮肤有益的植物精华的沐浴凝胶
- This is a drug for stimulating nerves. 这是一种兴奋剂。
标签:
神探夏洛克