神探夏洛克第二季第二集_16
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_16
嗯?
Yeah?
如果这不是词 是单个字母呢?
What if it's not a word, what if it is individual
letters?
你觉得是首字母缩写?
You think it's an acronym 1?
毫无头绪 不过...
Absolutely no idea, but...
你跑来干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?!
见到你我也很高兴
Oh, nice to see you too(!)
我说我在度假 你信吗?
I'm on holiday, would you believe?
才不信呢
No, I wouldn't.
你好 约翰 格雷格
Hello, John. Greg.
听说你也在附近 忙什么呢?
I heard you were in the area. What are you up to?
追查电视上那条地狱犬吗?
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
我在等你解释 探长
I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector 2,
你来干什么?
why are you here?
告诉你了 度假
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
瞧你晒的跟坚果似的
You're brown as a nut.
显然刚度假回来
You're clearly just back from your holidays.
我就想再度一个
I fancied another one.
哦 是麦克罗夫特 对不对?
Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?
喂... 当然是
Now, look... Of course it is.
一听到巴斯克维尔
One mention of Baskerville
他就派我的训导员来卧底了 还用假名
and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito 3.
自称格雷格了对吧?
Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?
那是他的教名
That's his name.
是吗? 对 劳驾您去问问就知道
Is it? Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
听着 我不是你的训导员
Look, I'm not your handler.
我也不是什么都听你哥的话
And I just don't do what your brother tells me.
说实话 我们还真用得上你
Actually, you could be just the man we want.
怎么?
Why?
我可没闲着 夏洛克
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.
我找到了些东西 这里
I think I might have found something. Here.
不知道有没有关联
I didn't know if it was relevant.
似乎有点关联了
Starting to look like it might be.
素食餐厅可用了不少肉啊
That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian 4 restaurant.
妙极了
Excellent.
亲切又可怕的苏格兰场探长
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,
打几个电话 绝对有用
who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.
老板
Shop.
这是什么?
What's this?
咖啡 我泡的咖啡 你从不泡咖啡
Coffee. I made coffee. You never make coffee.
我刚泡了 你不想喝?
Don't you want it?
你不用一直道歉的
You don't have to keep apologising.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不要糖的
Hm, I don't take sugar.
这些记录能追溯到近两个月前
These records go back nearly two months.
不错 味道好极了
That's nice. It's good.
你就是在那时想到这主意的
Is that when you had the idea,
电视节目播出以后?
after the TV show went out?
是我 是我
It's me. It was me.
对不起 盖里 我身不由己
I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it.
在卡尔的婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding
事情就一件接一件的发生了
and one thing led to another.
真可信啊
Nice try.
我们只是稍微添油加醋 好吗?
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
一条大狗逃到了沼地里 天赐良机
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor 5, it was heaven-sent.
就像是我们自己的尼斯湖水怪
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
你们把它关在哪?
And where do you keep it?
不远的地方有一个矿井
There's an old mine shaft 6. It's not too far.
他在那本来好好的 本来?
He was all right there. Was?
我们管不住它了 太凶残了
We couldn't control the bloody 7 thing. It was vicious.
n.首字母简略词,简称
- That's a mouthful of an acronym for a very simple technology.对于一项非常简单的技术来说,这是一个很绕口的缩写词。
- TSDF is an acronym for Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities.TSDF是处理,储存和处置设施的一个缩写。
n.检查员,监察员,视察员
- The inspector was interested in everything pertaining to the school.视察员对有关学校的一切都感兴趣。
- The inspector was shining a flashlight onto the tickets.查票员打着手电筒查看车票。
adv.匿名地;n.隐姓埋名;adj.化装的,用假名的,隐匿姓名身份的
- He preferred to remain incognito.他更喜欢继续隐姓埋名下去。
- He didn't want to be recognized,so he travelled incognito.他不想被人认出,所以出行时隐瞒身分。
n.素食者;adj.素食的
- She got used gradually to the vegetarian diet.她逐渐习惯吃素食。
- I didn't realize you were a vegetarian.我不知道你是个素食者。
n.荒野,沼泽;vt.(使)停泊;vi.停泊
- I decided to moor near some tourist boats.我决定在一些观光船附近停泊。
- There were hundreds of the old huts on the moor.沼地上有成百上千的古老的石屋。
n.(工具的)柄,杆状物
- He was wounded by a shaft.他被箭击中受伤。
- This is the shaft of a steam engine.这是一个蒸汽机主轴。
标签:
神探夏洛克