[00:01.70]all right. Oh, they give tokens to you? 哦,他们给你零用钱吗? [00:04.02]No I gotta a job 不是,我找了份工作 [00:06.26]Yeah, I remember when you were a kid you used to beg grossories down the *** road and put the food in

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-风雨哈佛路

20. Though it was less attractive, John knew the metal box would be more _______. A. terminal B. durable C. persistent D. ultimate able 能,能够的 babble 胡言乱语 gabble 口齿不清,含糊不

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Hey, guys. Here he is, young me. How's your second date? Went on another date? Yeah, my last one. Oh, second date's slump. I have seen it happen 1000 times. Not to me. You know, you know, I'm thinking it's deeper than that. See, each one of us was bo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

为实现自己的留学之梦,无数学生默默地在GRE考试中付出自己辛勤的汗水。所有GRE高分故事背后都有值得我们学习的GRE备考经验。相信这样的一个个GRE高分故事能够在你备考GRE考试的过程中送

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

How can you tell the difference between a French baby and a German baby? No, its not that one is wearing a saucy little beret while the other is tucked into tiny pair of lederhosen. Well, maybe thats part of it. But a new study in the journal Current

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

The ability to speak two languages can make bilingual people better able to pay attention than those who can only speak one language, a new study suggests. 一项新研究结果显示,同只能讲一种语言的人相比,能说两种语言的双语

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对比法之一是把同是生词的同构词或异构词放在一起进行记忆的方法,在对生词有了初步的印象之后,通过对比和互相印证可以实现加强记忆的目的。 mogul n.蒙古人,显要人物 ogle v.送秋波 n

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: Do you often keep in touch with Jane? 你经常和Jane联系吗? B: Yeah, we call each other if we have time. 是的,有空的话就相互打电话。 A: I havent seen her for a long time. 我很久没见她了。 B: She changes a lot. 她变了

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

英语学习笔记: hum 嗡嗡声 /哼唱 stop doing something 停止做什么事情 addictive 使人上瘾的 keep doing something 保持做一件什么事情 grunt 嘟囔 murmur 低声说 babble 喋喋不休 boohoo 呜呜呜 I cant stop humming

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

In 1781 Herschel became the first person in the modern era to discover a planet. He wanted to call it George, after the British monarch, but was overruled. Instead it became Uranus. 1781年,赫歇尔成为现代行星发现者的先驱。他曾想把

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

A Dedication to My Wife To whom I owe the leaping delight That quickens my senses in our waking time And the rhythm that governs the repose of our sleeping time, the breathing in unison. Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other Who think the same t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英语学习笔记: Want to drink her under the table? Wellyou can never do. She got a hollow leg, you know. 你想在酒场上喝倒她?你知道吗,她可是海量。 Hes a brain, who wouldnt be fooled into believing your babbling. 他是很有

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

So here's a note that I left by the fireplace and ash from all the notes that I've burned not long ago. It's great how severing all these ties can make things right At least less wrong than they ever were before. The days I'd sit and sieve by the win

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

THE NEXT DAY, November 9, I woke up only after a long, twelve-hour slumber. Conseil, a creature of habit, came to ask how master's night went, and to offer his services. 第二夭,十一月九日,我足足睡了十二个钟头才醒来。康塞尔来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Perhaps the baby isnt hearing properly, or perhaps the problem is cognitive. Or, as is sometimes the case, the babys parents arent speaking to the baby enough. Because experts believe that while some capacity for language is ingrained, learning how t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Perhaps the baby isnt hearing properly, or perhaps the problem is cognitive. Or, as is sometimes the case, the babys parents arent speaking to the baby enough. Because experts believe that while some capacity for language is ingrained, learning how t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16