场景特点:新生报到注册时候遇到的问题。 常见套路: 报到注册的时间 报到注册的准备材料 报到注册可能遇到的问题 场景词汇: Registration, time, determine, first year student, mail, designated date, sp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

unit 219 谈论家庭情况 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How many persons are there in your family? A:你家多少人? B:There are three: my parents and I. B:就三个:我父母和我。 A:Do you live together? A:你们住在一起吗? B:No, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Wk 39 (28 September 1924) The First Flight Around The WorldThis Week in History2 US planes, The Chicago and The New Orleans, complete the first flight around the world. In 1924, two planes completed the first flight around the world, covering 26,343

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: how the American education system stacks up in global rankings and the questions surrounding that assessment. Jeffrey Brown has the story. WOMAN: You got it. You got it. Good. Good. Good. Good. JEFFREY BROWN: It's considered by m

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

The amount of water used to produce food and goods imported to developed countries is worsening water shortages in the developing world, a report says. The report, focusing on the UK, says two-thirds of the water used to make UK imports is used outsi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

CHEST: You are practical person. Straightforward and do not beat around the bush. To you, convenience is of paramount至高无上的importance. You hate to be distracted when concentrating and are imp

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is not all about the looks. Men might find this hard to believe, but it is true. For most women, looks are a requisite but not the most important thing they are looking for in a guy. There are a handful of other things that women look for in their

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

audience n. 听众,观众;谒见,会见 解析:集合名词,可以看成是一个整体,对应的谓语用单数。 如果把它看成是许多个人组成的,强调个人的独立性,对应的谓语用

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Climate change is already beginning to hurt maize and wheat production, according to a new study. Higher average growing season temperatures(温度) in most major grain-producing countries are beginning to work against the progress made by improving

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

iPhone users have a reputation for being smug and now they may have a good reason. iPhone用户有着自以为是的名声,现在他们更有理由这样做了。 A recent study has found that people who use an iPhone are smarter than those who pre

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

European bank chiefs are being paid less than half as much as their US counterparts, after average remuneration in Europe fell 6 per cent between 2010 and 2014, but grew 15 per cent in the US. 欧洲银行业CEO目前的薪酬还不到美国同行的一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

许多刚毕业的学生都希望能得到一份薪水好的工作,那么什么样的行业或领域才能提供良好的薪水待遇呢?科技飞速发展的今天,某些行业或领域依然是效益繁荣,虽然数十年风雨,但依然是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1) Keep up the good work! 再接再厉! 2) Keep it up! 坚持下去! 3) pay off 得到回报 大家平时怎么鼓励自己的朋友?你的朋友给力吗?

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Tall men may want to get married earlier, but their marriages won't go the distance like men with a shorter stature, a new study has claimed.It found the rate of divorce among short men is significantly less than among average and tall men. They were

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New York in the US is the most expensive city for international students in terms of accommodation, while the greatest number of Chinese studying overseas come from Beijing and Shanghai, according to a report. 根据一项报告显示,美国纽约是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Stagnant British housing market has made property at the most affordable level in 10 years, bringing more homes within reach of first-time buyers, British mortgage lender Halifax said on Saturday. Halifax, now part of Lloy

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

看脸的世界,碰上颜值不高的妹纸,小伙伴们私下里会咋说? 如果你的字典里只有beautiful和ugly两个标准,那可真要当心啦!因为提起ugly,老外的真实感受是看一眼就糟心、颜值低爆表,基本

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today? Anili: Oh, I'm fine. Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf! Anili: Oh, my scarf! Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it? Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney. Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

人生哲学 A person's actions speak the truth. 行为见人心。 You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times; but in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. So pay at

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Finance and economics: Global house prices Hot in the city 财经:全球房价,楼市过热 Valuations in globalised cities are rising much faster than in their hinterlands. 全球化城市的估价比其腹地增价快。 GLOBALISATION has creat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列