SCIENCE REPORT – March 21, 2002: Color of the Universe By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. What is the color of the universe? Astronomers had not answered this question un

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

A English Terms 中文翻译 详情解释/例子 Accelerated Depreciation 加快折旧 任何基于会计或税务原因促使一项资产在较早期以较大金额折旧的折旧原则 Accident and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

weak 疲弱;偏软 weak consumer spending 消费疲弱 wealth effect 财富效应 weight 权数 weighted average 加权平均数 weighted average of exchange rate 汇率的加权平均数 weighted m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

You know what they say 你知道他们说了些什么 No one is born to hate 没有人生来就懂得憎恨 We learn it somewhere along the way 我们都是随着时间的流逝学会的 Take your broken heart 把你破碎的心 Turn it into art 变成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

time hull insurance 船舶定期保险 marine insurance 海损保险 maritime transportation insurance 海洋运输保险 fire insurance 火险 cargo insurance 货物保险 compulsory insurance 强制保

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Wall Street shot higher Monday,sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average above 14,000 for the first time in two and a half months.The blue chip index rose by some 200 points as it surged to a new high at the start of the fourth quarter. A University o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

We all know sleep matters for job performance as sleep affects attention, memory and cognition - important factors in the workplace. 众所周知,睡眠关系到工作表现,因为睡眠影响注意力、记忆力和认知能力,而这些都是工

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Wall Street is the source of a considerable portion of all NY earnings. 纽约所有收入中的很大一部分都来自于华尔街。 It deals not only with finance, but also insurance and real estate altogether amounting to 35% of total NY city

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1. Missouri Governor, Jay Nixon has lifted the curfew that has been placed in Ferguson, Missouri, for the past two nights. Thats after calling in the National Guard. Meanwhile, Attorneys for the family of Michael Brown said a private autopsy confirms

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

Light or heavy use? 轻型使用还是重型使用? A: I've just got a new printer. How often do I need to replace the print heads? A:我刚买了个新的打印机。我多长时间需要更换一次打印头? B:Well, under normal conditions each

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

A: I have a parking ticket to pay for. B: Did you bring your ticket? A: Yes, I remembered to bring my ticket with me today. B: Did you bring your ID? A: I didn't bring my ID. B: You're going to need your ID to pay the ticket. A: What do you need my I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: Did you ever get a parking ticket? B: Only a few. A: What's a few? B: I've gotten six, I think. A: Did you pay your fines? B: Of course I have. A: How much are the parking tickets? B: I think they're $130. A: That's expensive. B: I just got a park

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: How many parking tickets have you gotten before? B: I've gotten a few parking tickets before. A: How many? B: Only about five or six. A: Have you paid off your parking tickets? B: Yes, I paid my fines. A: How much do you have to pay for the ticket

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Good evening. How many, please? 晚上好。请问有几位客人? Two people. 两位。 How many persons, please? 请问有几位? A table for four, please. 4位。 Good morning, sir. A table for two? 先生,早安。两位吗? That's right.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

歌词: Song:Like Magic Artist:JRDN your love is like magic magic magic your love is like magic magic magic the sky never been so blue the grass never looked so green and i i wanna give my all to you cause i never felt this feeling in my life g

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是streak。 Streak, 接连不断的。Winning streak连赢;losing streak连输。费城棒球队的强击手瑞安.霍华德星期天因病缺席比赛。It ended his streak of games at 343, which was the longest in Major L

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Shawn Achor: The Happy Secret to Better Work改善工作的快乐之道 英语演讲稿 When I was seven years old and my sister was just five years old, we were playing on top of a bunk bed. I was two years older than my sister at the time -- I mean

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The UN Human Rights Office says about 60,000 people have been killed in Syria since the conflict began in the country in early 2011. The report shows a steady increase in the average number of documented deaths per month from around 1,000 in the summ

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Doug went to the gas station. Can I have a job? he asked. The owner said, Maybe you can have a job. Can you count money? Can you put gas in a car? Yes, said Doug. I can count money. I can put gas in a car. So, can I have a job? There is just one prob

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1