Pronouns Male: OK, you got your verbs, you got your nouns, and you got your pronouns. Then there are your 1) modifiers like your adjectives, adverbs and prepositions. Female: This half-hour, we’ll d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

by Jason Marshall In recent articles, weve talked about two methods of calculating average values, the mean and the median, and weve talked about some everyday uses for them such as how to use median averaging to get better photos. But thats not all

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale? B: The dress was on sale yesterday. A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay the sale price today. B: I'm so sorry, but rules are rules. A: I'll just check out a few other stores. B: I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Women have to pay a lot more in stores than men for almost the same things. A new study by The Times newspaper in Britain found that many products for women cost up to twice as much as similar products for men. Researchers looked at hundreds of goods

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

On May 19th, President Obama announced a new federal gas mileage standard. He wants the countrys entire car and light truck fleet to average 35.5 miles per gallon by 2016. Some reaction was swift and to the point. Heres forlorn Oklahoma Senator Tom

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

centred 12-month moving average 十二个月定位移动平均数 certificate of approval 批准证明书 certificate of beneficial entitlement to property 资产权益证书 certificate of compliance

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。 Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品质量可靠,就不会发

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是rank。 Rank是排名的意思。 Rank high是排得很靠前,rank low是排得很靠后。美国人一度曾是世界上身材最高的。但是如今,American men rank ninth and women 15th in average height, 美国男性

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

VIENNA, July 6 (Xinhua) -- The Austrian Olympic Committee (OOC) has nominated 69 athletes to take part in the 2012 London Summer Olympic Games, the APA reported on Friday. This will make it the smallest team since the 1976 Montreal Games where 64 Aus

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ruth: Now Akane! Akane: Yeah. Ruth: I've noticed that you fall asleep everywhere. Akane: Oh, you've noticed. Oh, no, it's actually a problem that I have. Ruth: Really? Akane: Yeah, I do get sleepy. Ruth: Well, it's just that whenever we come back fro

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

商务英语常见误译例析笔者在商务英语教学中发现,外贸英语中有一些使用十分频繁的词汇很容易被误译,原因是商务英语中相同的单词在不同情况下具有不同的含义。现将这些单词的不同用法

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Income inequality has been a hot-button issue globally in 2016, and with good reason. A new report confirms that the worlds rich do, indeed, keep getting richer. 2016年,收入不平等已成为全球热门问题,而这也有充足的理由。一份

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Made in China sweeps world in past decade BEIJING, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Over the past decade, China has extended its dominance in exports of textiles and clothing, shoes, suitcases and other labor-intensive products, while building up new competitive e

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GENEVA, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- A ministerial meeting of the World Trade Organization in Geneva formally adopted the accession agreement of the Russia Federation, drawing a finishing line for the country's 18-year-long membership accession. Russia Minist

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beijing white-collar workers were more satisfied with their work and life than their counterparts in other large Chinese cities in 2016, despite facing limited promotion opportunities, intense competition and choking smog, according to a new report b

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Teen Girls Average 80 Texts Per Day Mobile phone use in teens is currently at a very high rate and most of those teen users spend more time texting than they spend talking on their devices. Unfortunately, texting has become such an integrated part of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Recently, a recruitment website issued the Investigation Report of Employability of 2016 Graduates. The report notes that starting salaries for 2016 graduates are 4765 Yuan, nearly 30% graduates to enter the Internet industry which provide the highes

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Legendary, for sure 传奇,肯定的 He has that talent along with the dedication to be one of the best players, He is tough to defend 他有成为最好球员之一的天赋,而且又全身心投入,他让人难以防守 and it's a great thing

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

托福听力高频分类词汇之教育!小编为大家介绍的是托福听力高频词汇中跟教育有关的内容,这类词汇在听力考试中出现的频率非常高,一起来看一下吧。 education 教育 educational 教育的 students

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

讲解文本: burning question 最紧急的问题,十万火急,燃眉之急 We don't have enough money to pay the rent. That's the burning question. 我们的钱不够付租金啦,这是现在最十万火急的问题。 It's a burning questio

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语