A: What would be the earliest that I could actually move into my new house? B: The keys will be turned in on Tuesday night. The house will be yours at that time. A: What should we do to make sure that we have the electricity and water turned on? B: Y

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: What would be a good day to finally move into the house? B: You can pick up your keys on Tuesday night. When you actually move in is up to you. A: Will the electricity and water be on, or do we need to do something to get it turned on? B: Make sur

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

IPVersion 6, or IPv6 for short, is a new version of the Internet Protocoldesigned to replace IPv4, the Internet Protocol that is predominantly deployedand extensively used throughout the world. Although the exhaustion of availableIPv4 address space h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

模仿文本: Cars, car parts, kitchen appliances and paper, these are the things that make for a scuffle over trade between China and the United States. First the Obama administration announced it would launch a case at the World Trade Organizatio

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Review One.For this lesson,you'll need a piece of paper and a pencil. [00:-1.00]Repeat these numbers. [00:-2.00]thirty forty fifty sixty seventy eighty ninety [00:-3.00]And now repeat these numbers. [00:-4.00]thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen sevente

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

经典句型:Where is the household appliances section? 家电区在什么地方? A:Can I help you? 甲:需要帮忙吗? B:I'd like to buy an electric iron, where could I find it? 乙:我要买个电熨斗,请问在那儿呢? A:In the household a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Also bought my first guitar for $25 there Music was an important part of my life And it's just so relaxing to play with the guitar every day for twenty years 我也在那里花25美元买了第一把吉他音乐是我人生重要的一部分二十年来

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

[00:-1.00]Xiaojin is studying in London for six months, [00:-2.00]She is writing to her aunt who is coming to visit her soon. [00:-3.00]Dear Aunt Mei, [00:-4.00]I'm so happy you are coming to visit me in London [00:-5.00]and I think you will have a n

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life. 语音讲解: 单词发音 butter 英 /ˈbʌtə(r)/ 美 /ˈbʌtər/ bread /bred/ breath /bre/ breathe /bri:/ 词间连读 and the breath to /əndəbretə/ 词间连读 get married /ɡetˈmr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

This only escalates all these issues, only escalates as the network world marches on.We have already talked about the first milestone that is the Net connecting, say a billion people to perhaps a million E-businesses. The next milestone is what we an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

A: Do you need help with something? B: I need help finding a new refrigerator. A: Do you see anything that you like? B: That Kenmore looks nice. A: That is a wonderful choice. B: What makes is so great? A: It's very inexpensive, and it has all the ap

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: What can I do for you today? B: I need to buy a new refrigerator today. A: Were you looking at a particular refrigerator? B: I like that Kenmore refrigerator. A: This particular refrigerator is a very good choice. B: Tell me about it. A: Not only

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Topic 1-Is skiing more dangerous than we think? Skiing has become the latest fashionable sport taken up by the Chinese middle class, since China won the bid on hosting the twenty-twenty-two Winter Olympic Games. The enthusiasm has been shadowed by t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Can you tell me the advantage of it? No problem,first ,it is comfortable and cozy.second,it has lovely view of the city.third it has all kinds of electronic appliances we need,such as refrigerator,electronic stove,washing machine and dish washer.Fir

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give s

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Google收购Nest 打造家庭数据中心 The deal means Google could be in parts of your home that it's never been to before, and the firm will have access to data from every nook and cranny.Now allow me to show you around the house that Google buil

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's five-year policy of subsidizing the purchase of home appliances in rural areas came to an end on January 31 with a total government subsidy of 100 billion yuan leading to over 600 billion yuan in spending by rural residents. For more on the s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The door to Luo Chens dormitory looks no different from the 30 others on the fifth floor. 罗辰(音译)的寝室门从外表看上去同五楼其他30间寝室并无两样。 But inside and youll find the stereotype of shabby student accommodati

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

5. Let's go window shopping. 我们去商店逛逛吧。 还能这样说: Shall we do some window shopping? Why don't we go window shopping? 应用解析: general shop 杂货店,小百货店; set up shop 开始营业; shut (close up) shop 歇

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-Alibaba bans sales of shoddy home appliances amid complaints China's e-commerce giant Alibaba has banned the sale of fourteen types of small home appliances from its two popular online shopping platforms following numerous complaints over qual

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议