With the development of science, human life has changed tremendously. People living in the 18th or 19th centuries would never imagine the advanced household appliances we are now able to enjoy. Every aspect of our lives for instance, in the field of

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

本杰明接到雪莉的电话,匆匆赶来家电商场,最终雪莉买了那款她钟情的微波炉了吗? Listen Read Learn Benjamin: A microwave oven? Shirley: Yes, it's really two-pence colored. Benjamin: Okay, honey, we already have two. There is no more space for a third on

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Now to one of the latest efforts to jump start the economy. It's like the government's cash for Clunker's program. But this one is for things like refrigerators and washing machines aimed at getting consumers to buy more energy efficient appliances.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Wearable Technology Dominates Taiwan Expo 可穿戴技术主导台北国际电脑展 Asias biggest tech trade show, Computex Taipei, is often seen as a good source of signs about the latest technology trends. This year, the signs all point toward wea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

I'd like to buy a fridge. What about the quality of higher products? I strongly recommend it. As an international enterprise, it produces high quality household appliances. Is there a warranty? Yes, all their products have warranties. How long is it?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Your home can be a dangerous place. But, if you understand what you can do to make your home safer, you can prevent accidents. And always keep a first-aid kit in your home - just in case ( 以防 ) there is an accident. The kitchen, bathroom and bedro

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 高中二年级英语

Benjamin: A microwave oven? Shirley: Yes, it's really two-pence colored. Benjamin: Okay, honey, we already have two. There is no more space for a third one! Shirley: But it's so elegant. Benjamin: Honey, maybe something else, just no more microwave o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

家电商场在进行电器促销,看看雪莉这回又看上了什么了。 Sales person: May I be of any assistance? Shirley: I want to have a look at the microwave ovens. Sales person: You can have a broad choice here. Are you interested in a pa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

There was a small boy living on a farm, he needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores and out again later to do the evening ones. 有一个小男孩生活在一个农场里,每天天不亮就要起床开始做琐碎的家务。然后,晚些时候再出来做那些晚上

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Wecome to this country. You are gonna love it. Yeah,it's a great country,and it develops very fast. You konw,there have been great changes during the past 20 years. I experienced for myself,it's amazing and marvelous. There is a lot of reports about

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句