Oscar-winners Joel and Ethan Coen set their sights on a classic American western novel for their new film: a story of outlaws and lawmen, murder, retribution and redemption .....a story that was made into a movie once before. Here's a look at the Coe

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

《牛津阅读树》( OxfordReadingTree ),是英国牛津大学出版社组织多位儿童阅读教育专家 , 经过二十多年不断研究及发展而出版的阅读教材。这是一套针对以英语为母语的学龄前及小学孩子培养

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

《牛津阅读树》( OxfordReadingTree ),是英国牛津大学出版社组织多位儿童阅读教育专家 , 经过二十多年不断研究及发展而出版的阅读教材。这是一套针对以英语为母语的学龄前及小学孩子培养

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

图片1 In this episode Jen and Chris meet up in a crowded caf to discuss Chriss latest adventure. He is Canadian and has just come back from an exciting trip to Tokyo. They discuss about Chriss experiences in another country and culture. Here we exp

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

Women Are Fastest Growing Segment of US Adventure Travel Industry When you hear the words adventure travel, perhaps you think of Venetian merchant Marco Polo, the distinguished African explorer David Livingstone, or North Pole adventurer Robert Peary

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

Adventure is a state of mind and spirit. It comes with faith, for with complete faith, there is no fear of what faces you in life or death. 冒险是一种心态和精神。与之而来的是绝对的信念,这样无论生死,都无所畏惧。(

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

A: Welcome to Adventure Tours . How may I help you? B: I want to book a tour with adventure sports. A: Excellent! Our company has more than ten years of experience in the adventure tourism and sports field . Let me show you some options. This is our

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

公司老板召集手下Lisa和Ken开会,商量公司上市的问题。上市有哪些风险呢?Ken说, K: Well, the day we offer stock for sale is the day we will see how much faith there is in our company. If people don't think we're very val

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

PART THREE - A YOUNG WOMAN AT THORNFIELD CHAPTER SEVEN Mr. Rochester Mrs. Fairfax would not tell me anything more about Mr. Rochester. Instead, she asked me if I wanted to see the house. We went through many large and beautiful rooms, filled with old

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

The Alden family was up early on the first day of August. This was the day Mr. Alden was going to tell his four grandchildren about a plan he had made. When Grandfather came into the dining room for breakfast, Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny were wa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 06 May 2006 An environmental adventure enjoyed as a book by millions of young people has been made into a family movie; and, like the book before it, the film is generating

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

William Alexander details his year-long quest to bake the perfect loaf of bread in his book, '52 Loaves: One Man's Relentless Pursuit of Truth, Meaning and a Perfect Crust.' Few things in life are as simple or complex as bread. The same four essentia

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Lost Movie Genre Revived in 'Earth to Echo' 落寞的电影流派地球回声复兴 LOS ANGELES Today's Hollywood movies, even those that appeal to young people, have gotten darker and more violent when compared to family movies from the 1980s. A new

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Today, the country is full of diversity and contrast, a confusion of vibrant cities and simple rural existence. Mankind has repeatedly torn up this land in pursuit of its natural resources and no one doubts the complex and painful social history that

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

South Africa is a country that always creates an impression. We know of its diverse population, the troubled history of apartheid and its rebirth as a global travel destination. Ive been a fan of this country for many years, but this is my chance to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

After 10 months of cycling and traveling by other means 14,000 kilometers halfway across the world, two young British men completed their incredible challenge last month with a climb to the top of the tallest building in the world-Taipei 101. The m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The Weekend - Adventure Sports There is nothing quite like pushing the boundaries of safe and bor- ing. The rush from jumping out of an airplane or riding a huge wave can really make you feel alive. In this lesson we talk about adventure sports.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 曾达的囚徒.The.Prisoner.Of.Zenda