Transcript: Interviewer: Good morning. Today were going to talk about theme parks and were going to hear from Andy Wells who has written a guide to theme parks around the world. Welcome to the programme, Andy. Andy: Hi, its good to be here. Interview

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

On their way to work the next morning Benny and Henry talked about the mystery of the lockets. Henry said, No one could find out how the lockets got to the jewelry counter. At first it seemed as if someone was playing a joke. I know, said Benny. It d

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 19 Benny Uncovers a Mystery

I dare you to raise your voice and gather a crowd.(Instead your'll pay...)It's very easy to do. I wanna talk about something that may seem trivial but it's actually very important. We're gonna talk ab

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 雾都漫步

ADVENTURE TRAVEL Why do people travel? Well, many people travel because they want to see other countries and visit places that are famous, interesting or beautiful. People also travel to meet new friends, to try new kinds of food, to experience life

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

The Pyramids in Cairo are my favourite buildings in the whole world. I knew all about them when I was very young. They have always fascinated me. They really are one of the worlds wonders. People still dont know how they were built. I think they are

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

模仿文本: But these other new films, dramas, romances, thrillers, comedies, from King's Speech, and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel through The Expendables, and even perhaps Skyfall, celebrate the strength and maturity. They're not necessarily a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

THE adventure of the day mightily tormented Tom's dreams that night. Four times he had his hands on that rich treasure and four times it wasted to nothingness in his fingers as sleep forsook him and w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

Boy, it sure gets dark out here, Benny commented as he reached for a handful of popcorn. Quiet, too, said Jessie. Then she added with a laugh, Except for Bennys chewing! The Aldens had just finished taking turns showering in the RVs tiny bathroom. No

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 52 The Mystery of the Lost Min

While the Aldens were at the glass factory, Benny was walking through the woods. The path was very poor. Sometimes he thought that he was not on the path at alland he was right. Benny knew that he was supposed to go a mile, but he knew that he had wa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 11 Caboose Mystery

'The Muppets!' Are Back in New Hilarious Adventure Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, The Swedish Chef and the entire gang are back together for a hilarious new adventure after more than a decade out of the spotlight. Their new film is titled - appropriate

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

公司老板召集手下Lisa和Ken开会,商量公司上市的问题。上市有哪些风险呢?Ken说, K: Well, the day we offer stock for sale is the day we will see how much faith there is in our company. If people don't think we're very val

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Todd: So, Steven, you're from Costa Rica. Now, I look on the internet sometimes for really cool adventures, and Costa Rica's always up there for these wild things you can do, like Kayaking, surfing, windsurfing, nature hikes, volcano hikes and stuff.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

It was a time of giants when dinosaurs like me ruled the Earth. But that, that's not me. This is me. My neck! Knock down the tree! Right, you got it! Yeah. I also got it, dad. Knock down the tree! Okay, and then maybe you just reach for... Okay. Dad,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

模仿句子:The donkey could carry her bags and could provide her with much-needed company on the six-month adventure. 翻译:驴子不但可以帮她扛包,还能在6个月的冒险旅途中为她提供必要的陪伴。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Harris had just turned 75 years old. He was feeling so ancient. He wanted his youth back. He used to be strong and handsome. Now he was wrinkly and flabby. He used to love adventure. He even wrestled an alligator once. Now, he was too lazy to even go

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Lay your head on your pillow now Close your eyes Ill tuck you in and Ill kiss you goodnight While you and your teddy bear are countin sheep Next thing you know youll be fast asleep 靠着你的小枕头 乖乖闭上眼 我会为你盖好被子,用吻送上晚安 当你和你的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lay your head on your pillow now Close your eyes Ill tuck you in and Ill kiss you goodnight While you and your teddy bear are countin sheep Next thing you know youll be fast asleep 靠着你的小枕头 乖乖闭上眼 我会为你盖好被子,用吻

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Michael 和李华刚吃完晚饭,两人正在讨论晚上去干什么。李华会学到两个常用语: to catch a flick 和to have no business doing something。 M: Dinner was okay. Did you like

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

模仿句子:Two years ago Arthur was a stray roaming the jungles of Ecuador when he struck up an unlikely friendship with a team of Swedish adventure racers or endurance athletes. 翻译:两年前,阿瑟还是一直在厄瓜多尔丛林中游走

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀