I Want to Know It doesnt interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your hearts longing. It doesnt interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

Katherine: I'm hungry. Let's go to the snack bar. Elijah:ok, what unusual food do you want to try? K: I am going to try Gado Gado. E: what's that? K: it's a kind of rice ball that is made in Malaysia. What about you? E: I don't know. I don't know wha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning In The U.S.A., were with Marilyn Stewart at a New York City boutique. Marilyn works as a salesperson in the shop. Sometime she makes clothes of her own design. Today a customer comes in looking for a coat. She do

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

探险运动和人类历史 Adventure and Human History 探险总是能勾起人们的幻想。翻过下一座山就会有令人激动和感觉到神奇,这样的想法是人类与生俱来的。 Listen Read Learn The idea of adventure has always captured the imagination. The idea that just over the ne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

The Pyramids in Cairo are my favourite buildings in the whole world. I knew all about them when I was very young. They have always fascinated me. They really are one of the worlds wonders. People still dont know how they were built. I think they are

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

ADVENTURE TRAVEL Why do people travel? Well, many people travel because they want to see other countries and visit places that are famous, interesting or beautiful. People also travel to meet new friends, to try new kinds of food, to experience life

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

PART THREE---- A YOUNG WOMAN AT THORNFIELD CHAPTER SEVEN Mr. Rochester The house where I was to work was called Thornfield. It was a large house in the country. After a days journey, I arrived at the house. Mrs. Fairfax, who came out to meet me, was

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

2. I met a remarkable man who had been traveling the world over in search of ___ and romance. A. adventure B. novels C. literature D. jeopardy adventure 探险 prevent 阻止,妨碍 event 事件 cas

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

非洲留学生享受快乐巴西 Brazil is not only a dream destination for soccer fans from all over the world. The emerging power is also receiving more and more students from Africa. The country is more accessible than the U.S. or Europe, and Afr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

That is the ugliest creature I have ever seen and it was naked! I'm going to destroy you! No need to worry. I will protect the kingdom. My hair is doing that thing we both love. Nobody ever goes into the dark forest! I'm not afraid of them. Let's rid

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Adrienne, The United States speaker On vacation do I prefer to have adventure or relaxation? I think lately I prefer relaxation. I think it's nice to go somewhere and not to have to think about work, not have to think about my regular life and all of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

09年12月六级作文预测及范文(30) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Popularity of Adventure Activities. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

【讲解】: Mojin: The Lost Legend is a 2015 Chinese action adventure fantasy thriller film based on the novel Ghost Blows Out the Light. The film was released on December 18, 2015.The film was released in 2D, 3D, IMAX and IMAX 3D formats in Chin

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

An American sci-fi/romance film centering around the first human born on Mars is going to land in Chinese cinemas on October 13th. The Space Between Us is about a boy named Gardner. His mother, an astronaut, dies soon after giving birth. The boy even

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

For me life has got to be an adventure. Enjoy every minute of it. 在我看来,人生应该是一场冒险。享受每一分钟的生活!(保罗沃克) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

Todd: So, Steven, you're from Costa Rica. Now, I look on the internet sometimes for really cool adventures, and Costa Rica's always up there for these wild things you can do, like Kayaking, surfing, windsurfing, nature hikes, volcano hikes and stuff.

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand. Monica: Yes, that's right. Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three or four places that you must see in New Zealand? Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是must-see。 Must-see, 一定要看的,非看不可的。The latest 'Harry Potter' adventure is a must-see movie, 最新上映的哈里.波特的历险片一定要看。For most foreign visitors, New York is a must-see des

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Part2 Adventure in the World of Nature 第二部分 在自然界中探险 One stormy autumn night when my grandnephew Roger was about twenty months old I wrapped him in a blanket and carried him down to the beach in the rainy darkness. Out there, jus

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读