One day Akbar and Birbal were riding through the countryside and they happened to pass by a cabbage patch. Cabbages are such delightful vegetables! said Akbar. I just love cabbage. The cabbage is king of vegetables! said Birbal. A few weeks later the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 英文民间故事

Mari: Hi, I'm Mari. I'm here with my friend Ron. Today, we're talking about food. So Ron, what's your favorite cuisine? Ron: My favorite cuisine has to be Hawaiian food. I grew up eating Hawaiian food so every special occasion we had Hawaiian food, s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

A: Are you going to make anything to go with dinner? B: I may make a vegetable. A: What vegetable are you going to make? B: What kind do you like? A: I like corn. B: How would you like me to make it? A: Excuse me? B: How do you want your corn? A: I'd

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food? 希莎,我们为什么不谈谈食物? Hisa: Good. 好的 Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook? 首先,你会做饭吗? Hisa: Yes, I can. 是的,我会。 Todd: Yeah. What can you cook

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Chapter 12 The Fountain of Youth 第12章 青春泉 Birds go south in the winter to get warm. Some people in the cold Northern States do the same. 冬天鸟类飞到南方过冬取暖。美国北部冬天极冷,一些人也去南方过冬。 The fa

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

[00:00.00]Changes in People's Die [00:03.11]In the past five years there have been many changes in people's diet [00:08.52]From the table listed above,we can find that people consume more milk and meat than they used t [00:16.01]On the other hand,the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Now some big institutions, they'll give you certain kinds of meals, they'll give you for example a bowl of gyuudon, but they'll give you mostly onions and just one or to small little strips of very old beef. Now, I wonder, when Yoshinoya can give you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

By Ernest Leong Washington, DC 04 February 2008 It is winter in Washington, people bundled in heavy coats to shield themselves from the cold weather. Many seek refuge at indoor events. The recently held Washington Auto Show - where visitors got an up

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

猪肉类 PORK 炒合菜戴帽 Stir-fried Shredded Pork and Mixed Vegetables in an Egg Omelette 蒜苗爆腊肉 (腊肉、蒜苗) Stir-fried Preserved Pork and Leek with Red Chili Pepper 颐园过油肉 (猪里肌肉片、荸荠片) Stir-fried Sliced Pork with Vegetables 排骨 (橙汁

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

By Deborah Block Washington 26 May 2008 A new museum opened Friday in Washington on crime and law enforcement, mostly in the United States. The museum is owned and financed by an entrepreneur and it charges a fee for entry. Visitors are invited to pi

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

我回来了。 I'm home. I'm home. (我回来了。) Welcome back. (你回来了。) I'm back! 你回来了。 Welcome home! Welcome back! 今天过得愉快吗? Did you have a good time? 今天怎么样? How did it go today? How was your day? 我可以

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话词典

Todd: Hey, Akane, I know that you cook a lot, and I never cook, but it's starting to get really expensive to eat out so I wanna cook more. Akane: Right. Todd: Can you recommend something that is very, very easy for somebody who does not know how to c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like? Norm: Oh, just not ballroom dancing, but just the or

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jessica: Hi! This is Jessica and today I'm going to talk about spaghetti. Now a lot of people think that is might just be really easy to make, but let me tell you, mine is the top of the top. It's, I can make a mean spaghetti. So first, I take and I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

By Marissa Melton Washington 12 February 2007 Liberia's President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is in the United States this week to lobby for international aid for her country for the coming year. Liberia is struggling to recover from 14 years of civil stri

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Daniel Schearf Irbil 24 February 2008 The government of Iraq's Kurdistan region has blamed Baghdad and Washington for failing to stop Turkish military actions in northern Iraq. The Turkish incursion has cost dozens of lives and sparked concerns th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Healthy food 健康食品 What kind of food do you like? 你喜欢哪种食品? Different people like different food. 不同的人喜欢的食品也不同。 Eating healthy food makes your body healthy. 吃健康的食物有益于身体健康。 Us

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

How do you feel about the idea of selling plastic vegetables? 您觉得卖塑料蔬菜的主意怎么样? Any particular vegetable you would like to see? 你希望看到什么特殊的蔬菜吗? Let's find out how the team is getting on. 看看这个

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Jessica: Hi! This is Jessica and today I'm going to talk about spaghetti. Now a lot of people think that is might just be really easy to make, but let me tell you, mine is the top of the top. It's, I can make a mean spaghetti. So first, I take and I

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Beginners. Do you like to eat fruit? What are your favorite kinds? I like all kinds of fruit, local and tropical. I am fussy about one thing, though, when it comes to fruit: it has to be fresh. There is nothing worse than biting into an old apple tha

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English