Amidala: Please don’t look at me like that. Anakin: Uh? Amidala: It makes me feel uncomfortable. Anakin: Sorry my lady. Amidala: Must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi. Not being able

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

Somebodys outside the window, said Henry. He jumped toward the window and pulled the curtain back. Jessie ran to join him and said, Look! They saw a shadowy figure scuttling across the lawn. Then Benny said, I can see the lights in the neighbors hous

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 69 The Movie Star Mystery

Violet rushed over. Oh, no! Are you sure? Jessie turned her backpack upside down. A comb, sunscreen, and a pack of mints tumbled out. I put the container in this pocket, she said. That was the only thing I kept in it. Its empty! Someone stole the rub

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 89 The Mystery of the Star Rub

体育频道总能听到的背景音乐,U2乐队演唱的。 All Star U2 Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll ya I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was lookin kinda dumb with her fing

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

大多数人第一次听到这首歌都是在迪斯尼动画开头,伴随着美丽的星空,绚烂的烟火,神秘梦幻,屹立在广袤大地上的城堡,听着这激动人心的管弦乐改编版,进入梦幻世界。但几乎所有人都

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Todd: So, Travis, what is your favorite movie? Travis: My favorite movie of all time is the original Star Wars. Todd: Yeah, that was a pretty great movie. Travis: The original Star Wars was a fantastic fantasy set in space, with great characters, and

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

AMERICAN MOSAIC - In a Galaxy Far, Far Away, 'Star Wars' Comes to an End By Nancy Steinbach and Caty Weaver Broadcast: Friday, May 27, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special Eng

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

They tried to catch a falling star Thinking that she had gone too far She did but kept it hidden well Until she cracked and then she fell If all the history is true She's gonna end up just like you You made it to the other side But tell me who will b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Starfield最初是由Tim和Jon Neufeld兄弟俩成立的乐队。乐队最大的特点就是男生清新而有磁性,带着春风和煦般的美好意蕴。 Artist:Starfield Song:Unashamed I have not much To offer You Not near what You deserve

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Does Star Trek Really Influence Science and Technology? Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. A new Star Trek movie is out! Today, we talk about the influence of the popular television and movie series. We also play mus

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2015-12-17 One Direction, Cast of Star Wars Sing on Late Night TV This is Whats Trending Today. Cast of Star Wars in a capella video Everyone is excited for the new Star Wars movie coming out on Thursday night. Cast members like Daisy Ridley

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

One of the unexpected stars of Wednesday night's U.S. presidential debate turned out to be someone who was not even on the stage in New York. A man called Joe the Plumber was mentioned a total of 23 times by the candidates, who each tried to use him

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

The damaged cruise ship Eastern Star has been moved ten kilometres upstream from where it capsized in the Yangtze River, following concerns the ship may sustain more damage in inclement weather in the area. The capsized ship Eastern Star is towed awa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

The Weekend - Star Trek The Lost Generation (C0087) A: Captain, were under attack by an unidentified ship. B: Damage report. A: Weve sustained heavy damage to the engines.Weve lost our warp drive. B: Well have to attempt to make contact. This is Capt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

By Arash Arabasadi Washington 05 September 2007 For many, sports are recreational fun; a way to pass the time. But for the few both lucky and good enough to compete as adults, sports can be the gateway to a lucrative career playing at the professiona

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

can't you see... you are...the one I'm always thinking of 难道你不知道么,你是那个我一直在思念的人 in my dreams you are already mine 在我的梦中,你已经是我的了 if you show me love 如果你向我示爱 I promise I'll be

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲