廖彩杏推荐了100本有声书,来训练孩子的听力与跟述,是比较适合刚开始接触英文的宝宝,她的观念是利用绘本让孩子学习英文,引起孩子对英语的兴趣,利用每本书的音频反复地聆听。 廖彩

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。 当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

AS IT IS 2015-12-31 Carrie Fisher of Star Wars Responds to Criticism on Twitter This is Whats Trending Today American actress Carrie Fisher is most famous for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies. During the 1970s and 1980s, she starred

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Andrea: Hello, Im Andrea Rose and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. Today in Entertainment, were going along to a new exhibition thats taking the world by storm. Its really exciting people. Yes, its Star Wars: The Exhibition and its been mak

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Lewis Hamilton could be a British champion A young British Formula One racing driver has made history by breaking records for the best ever debut for a newcomer to the F1 drivers championship. Lewis Hamilton is just 22 years old and has competed in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Tom Daley, European diving champion with his medal. Need some inspiration ? Looking for a sporting hero to emulate ? Then look no further than thirteen-year-old Tom Daley from Plymouth in the UK. Tom is the new European swimming champion following h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

SHE《super star》英文版 Life hold my breath I am drowning in my dread The wind is getting strong the wind is getting stronger There's no second chance when the devils make you dance The sky is getting dark the sky is getting dark Can't you see c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Now that I left you from the star When we've believed in who we are I never dreamed my life this way. Don't wish upon a falling star love all in a land is who we are I dreamed a dream, so much has changed. Wake! You've been sleeping And tell me what

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

carry moonbeams home in a jar and be better off than you are or would you rather be a mule a mule is an animal with long funny ears kicks up at anything he hears his back is brawny but his brain is weak hes just plain stupid with a stubborn streak an

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

In the early sky I see the light of the Morning star shining bright, and from the open ground I hear the harmony of voices singing far away. Follow the light, it will lead your way to harmony! Follow the light, with only one reach you can touch the F

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

STARTALK Language Program Teaches Intensive Russian 美国学生通过STARTALK学习俄语 STARTALK is a language immersion program for students and teachers. Learning a language by immersion means a student is placed in an environment where only the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Todd: So, Travis, what is your favorite movie? Travis: My favorite movie of all time is the original Star Wars. Todd: Yeah, that was a pretty great movie. Travis: The original Star Wars was a fantastic fantasy set in space, with great characters, and

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

英国女歌手Corinne Bailey Rae(肯妮贝儿)在2006年发布的同名专辑《Corinne Bailey Rae》(中文翻译为《追风筝的女孩》)中的一首歌。 Just like a star across my sky, Just like an angel off the page, You have appeared to my life, Feel like I'll never be the

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: I can't see your star I can't see your star Though I patiently waited, bedside, for the death of today I can't see your star The mechanical lights of Lisbon frightened it away And I'm alone now Me and all I stood for We're wandering now A

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The sinking of the Eastern Star is raising many important questions about what went wrong. With the captain and chief engineer still in police custody, a clear answer is hard to come by. But friends and families, as well as the general public, are as

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

BEIJING, March 4 (Xinhuanet) -- The 3D version of Episode 1: The Phantom Menace will be released on Feb. 10, 2012, according to Lucasfilm Ltd. and Twentieth Century Fox. This film is the first 3D version in Star Wars saga, since Lucasfilm and Fox cla

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Oct. 26 (Xinhuanet) -- The question, why the first documented supernova was super-sized and grew so fast, has puzzled astronomers for centuries. Now it is solved by US researchers. The supernova, an exploded star, was observed in 185 A.D. an

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ORLANDO, Florida, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Kevin Durant scored 36 points and won his first All-Star MVP trophy in West's 152-149 victory over the East. Kobe Bryant had 27 points and overtook Michael Jordan's career scoring record in All-Star in his 14th A

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So, Travis, what is your favorite movie? Travis: My favorite movie of all time is the original Star Wars. Todd: Yeah, that was a pretty great movie. Travis: The original Star Wars was a fantastic fantasy set in space, with great characters, and

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂