TRACK 1 AT THE BANK Cashier Yes,please? Jenny Id like to cash a travellers cheque,please. Cashier Certainly . Is it in pounds? Jenny Yes. Three huandred pounds.here. Cashier Thank you. Could you write the date here and sign here. Jenny What is the d

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

676. Its not very exciting to wait in line at the post office. 在邮局排着队等可不是什么好玩的事情。 677. Ive got to mail this stuff for my boss. 我必须帮我老板把这东西邮寄了。 678. Its just a letter to my mother. 只是封给我妈妈的信。 679. I need to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

请给我4张25美分的邮票。 Four 25 cents stamps, please. 我要买些邮票和信封。 May I have some stamps and envelopes, please. 我要买一套纪念邮票。 I'd like to have a set of Commemorative Stamps. 这封信我要寄航空。 I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

新课标小学英语第十一册(一年级起点外研版)MODULE 3 Unit 1 Have you got any stamps from China? Unit 2 These stamps are from America.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学六年级英语

Starting a stamp collection is easy and not very expensive. Before you start, you need to decide what kind of stamps you want to collect. Most people collect stamps that have something to do with what they are interested in: a certain country, a type

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Commentator David Greenberger believes that the winter season can provide insight into the aging of humans. Any snowfall which brings traffic to a standstill and closes schools takes me back to one particular storm in my youth on the shores of Lake A

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

王小姐到美国使馆签证,签证官Bob Jones受理她的申请。 B: Hello miss. Can I see your ticket number? W: Sure, here you are. And here are my application forms as well. B: Thank you miss...Wang. I'm Bob Jones and I'll be handling your

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

(Terry meets Benjamin in the post office.) Terry: Hi! Ben! Nice meeting you here! Benjamin: Hi, Terry! Nice meeting you here. Terry: What are you doing here? Fitness Consultant? Benjamin: Subscribe to the magazine for my wife. Terry: I see. I thought

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

歌词如下: Oats, peas, beans, and barley grow, oats, peas, beans, and barley grow, Can you or I or anyone know How oats, peas, beans, and barley grow? First the farmer sows his seed, Stands erect and takes his ease, He stamps his foot and claps

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Watchouroatsandbarleygrow Watchouroatsandbarleygrow CanyouorIoranyoneknow Howtheoatsandbarleygrow Heresthefarmersowingseeds Thenhebendsandpickstheweeds Stampshisfootandclapshishands Heturnsaroundandviewshislands Heresthefarmerbalinghay Gottogetitdone

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

He has a list of things to do. He has to go to the bank. He needs some cash. He needs to get some cash from the ATM at the bank. He has only $10 in his wallet. Then he has to go to the post office. He needs stamps. He has to buy a book of stamps. The

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

UNIT 3 Writing Home 给家里写信 Lesson 20 At the post office 在邮局 Hello! I need a stamp,please.请给我拿一张邮票. Where are you sending your letter? I'm sending it to Shijiazhuang.我想往石家庄寄. How much is the stamp,please?请问

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

The United States Postal Service has issued a new stamp to commemorate the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. It was designed by a graphic artist from Hawaii. As Heidi Chang reports, Clarence Lee may not be a household name, but his stamps are recognize

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: If you went to the post office this past week, you might have noticed something new - a forever stamp collection featuring illustrations from the children's book The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

US Holiday Celebrating Bounty Comes as Government Cuts Food Program for Poor 美国庆祝感恩节之际,政府削减粮食券 The American holiday of Thanksgiving celebrates bountiful harvests with traditional family feasts. This year it comes just

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

In Kentucky Some Fear, Some Cheer Proposed Food Stamp Cuts 削减食品券让人欢喜让人忧 LOUISVILLE Depending on ones political perspective, the $40 billion cut to the U.S. food stamp assistance program - recently passed by the Republican-cont

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

America's most famous dysfunctional cartoon family The Simpsons were unveiled as the latest faces on a set of commemorative stamps released by the U.S. Postal Service. A total of one billion The Simpsons stamps will be issued across the United States

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

What have former French President Nicholas Sarkozy, ex-Beatles singer John Lennon and female tennis champion Maria Sharapova got in common? They all share a passion for philately, or stamp collecting. As fewer people send letters to one another, the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版