INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., were in Denver, Colorado near the great Rocky Mountains. Robbie and Grandpa have come to join Richard for a few days. Tonight, Richard will sleep at a campground, but Robbie and Grandpa are going t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Narrator: C. Spell correctly the names of the following persons associated with Wales: i. Athelstan - (Anglo-Saxon king of England, reluctantly accepted by the Welsh kings as their leader, so that they could be saved from the Viking invaders) ii. Owa

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS

As War Rages in Syria, Efforts are Made to Save Culture 努力保护叙利亚文化 NEW YORK As world leaders at the United Nations try to resolve Syria's civil war, a little further uptown international preservationists came together at New York's M

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Richard Stewart is the great forests of the Pacific Northwest. Here, much of Americas wood is produced. Richard is interested in photographing the trees and the men working among them. Some of the

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

ACT I It looks wrong. 看起来不对劲。 Hmmm. It is wrong. 嗯。是不对劲。 Are they always that difficult to make? 领结这样难看吗? The truth is ... yes. 老实说……是很难看。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

世界上有很多景点、物品都是以名人来命名的,你知道的有几个呢? Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, the programme in which we discuss something from the news and teach you a few useful words and phrases on the way!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

I now know that there is a happy abundance of science writers who pen the most lucid and thrilling prose. 现在,我知道有好多好多科普作家,他们写出了通俗易懂而又激动人心的散文--Timothy Ferris, Richard Fortey, and Tim

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

NANCY:That's it Klara.We hope you like it. KLARA:Wonderful.Thank you.I love what you've done. KLARA:Now there are a few things I've been thinking about. Some of my original ideas were not quite right.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

JOE:Are you working late tonight? RICHARD:Excuse me.Yes,Trish.Constanza Fuentes? Are you sure? OK. Hobart...Hello,Constanza...How are you? Fine,thank you.How can I help you? Uh huh....Yes...Excuse me?

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

[歌词大意] Children of the Night 暗夜之子 All that I know in my life, 我在大街上流浪的日子里, I have learned on the street. 学会了生活中的一切。 1)No magic carpet, no ge

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art? Richard: I do. Very much. Yes. Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like? Richard: OK. Well, I like all kinds of art. Todd: OK. Richard: When I was young I used to enjoy painting. Todd: OK. What did you paint? Ric

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Richard, do you have a camera? 理查德,你有相机吗? Richard: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there. 有。我有一台摄像机,就在那里。 Todd: Wow! How often do you use it? 哇!你多久用一次? Richard: I use th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

生活水平提高了,垃圾自然也就多了。当今社会,保护环境很重要的一个环节也是如何处理垃圾....... Rob: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English. Im Rob and joining me in the studio today is Jennifer. Welcome, Jennifer

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Business;Face value; 商业;价值人物; Doctor or decorator? 整改还是整容? Stphane Richard, the new boss of France Telecom, wants to overhaul its strategy as well as its offices; 法国电信新任CEO Stphane Richard 准备大举革新经

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

HEALTH REPORT - A New Life Treating AIDS in Africa, Then Tragedy StrikesBy Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Health Report. Botswana has a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

VOA新闻专有名词集合(人名、地名) 6 Rene Harris瑙鲁总统Nauru's President Reuters Richard Armitage (US) Richard Rael reporting. Richter Scale Riyadh* Robert Coin (VOA) Robert Mueller (FBI) Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe pre

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The One Where Old Yeller Dies 本集简介: Phoebe discovers that her mother used to shield her from the sad parts of movies, like Old Yeller. She rents all the movies her mother used to show her, and gets rather depressed and pessimistic. Ross, bot

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art? Richard: I do. Very much. Yes. Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like? Richard: OK. Well, I like all kinds of art. Todd: OK. Richard: When I was young I used to enjoy painting. Todd: OK. What did you paint? Ric

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

合同成功签订后的庆功宴上该说些什么呢?通过下面的例子及讲解,你或有所收获的: Standard公司终于与Action公司签订了合约,成为生意伙伴。这对后者来说,尤其值得庆贺,因此举办了一个

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hi, welcome to todays morning class. Im Juliet. As a saying runs, An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. So, I am hoping that you can spend a meaningful time here. There is a very short sentence including two words means a listener can u

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂