神探夏洛克第三季第一集_07 This going to be your new arrangement, is it? 以后这就是你搭档了? Just giving it a go. 好歹给个机会 Right. 好吧 So, John? 那约翰呢? Not really in the picture any more. 怕是不会再来了 Tr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第三季

By David Schickert Raad Aweisat is planning to travel to Athens, Greece, this August and become the first-ever Palestinian swimmer to represent his people at the Olympics. Though he lives in a war-tor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--雅典奥运

Midnight Marauders 忍者传说 by Jason Alloy It is just after midnight. Dressed in dark-colored clothing to _(1)_ with his surroundings, a secretive figure darts in and out of the shadows, quietly slipping inside the fortress. Drawing his sword, he

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

1.On this memorial day, President Brack Obama said Americans would serve join the sue area on the apperatiate than often more line. He says the way they treated when they return home were international ashame and disgrace. He says that would never ha

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

听力题目: 7. (A). I felt fine until this morning. (B). Today I didnt know where my umbrella was . (C). This morning I couldnt find Bella. (D). I found my umbrella easily. 8. (A). Cheryl has many talents. (B). Cheryls experience is limited to th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

雅思写作工作类重点词汇 1.ambitious雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2.adaptability适应性 3.adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4.prosperity繁荣来源: 5.be disadvantageous to 对不利 6.flow of personnel人才流动 7.mechanism of per

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Handwashing is the best way to avoid spreading infection, according to the CDC. But doctors, nurses and hospital staff wash up less than half as often as they

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

Explanation: The President has been shot! This phrase, or something similar, has been said many times in U.S. history. Being president is a risky job (or a job with many dangers). Many presidents are assassinated (or killed) or simply die while they

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Vice President Mike Pence says the United States will continue to hold Russia accountable. But he adds that President Donald Trump wants to find new common ground with Russia. Pences comments came Monday in Brussels, Belgium with European Union Counc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Life in a Violin Case By Alexander Bloch In order to tell what I believe, I must briefly sketch something of my personal history. The turning point of my life was my decision to give up a promising business career and study music. My parents, althoug

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING The thorny issue of trade will be a key topic that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will discuss with Chinese leaders when he visits Beijing this Saturday and Sunday. Given President Donald Trump's blunt criticisms of Beijing's trade practice

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(三月)

As I grew older I found, rather to my surprise, that I had become genuinely fond of my aloof old great-aunt. But to this day I do not know what strange impulse made me take George to see her and to te

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Dont make excuses不要找借口 Sometimes you might find yourself in the midst of an unfair situation. In such a situation, its easy to make excuses and most people do. But winners are different. They dont make excuses or blame the situation. Ins

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute?. [Spray sound.] Killing bugs? No. [Spray sound.] Deodorizing the bathroom? No. [Spray sound.] Checking for explosives, yes. Because chemists at the University of Califor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

The big dream for neuroscientists is to be able to watch our brain cells in action, in real time. Well, new research has maybe found the most promising tool yeta technique to watch individual neurons light up in response to a stimulus, like flipping

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

An American has been formally charged with five criminal counts in connection with the failed car bombing last weekend in New York City. Attorney General Eric Holder says charges involve terrorism and use of weapons of mass destruction. NPR's Dina Te

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

US Promises to Accept More Refugees 美国承诺接受更多的难民 The United States is promising to accept more refugees fleeing from wars in Syria and other areas. Secretary of State John Kerry met with members of Congress Wednesday. After the m

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Most Promising Children Chosen for Program in Cambodia 柬埔寨为教育计划选拔有前途儿童 A group of 50 Cambodian schoolchildren are trying a program to develop young people who can improve the country. They are working to develop a model

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

埃博拉促医疗改革 More than 11,000 people died as the Ebola virus spread across Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone with minor outbreaks in a handful of other African countries. The investigation into the global response describes immense human s

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

【常见对比转折词语】 1) But the obvious(fatal/serious) flaw (defect/drawback) in their argument (attitude/idea/view/action/behavior) is that.../But the basic (main/great/key/ big) problem with their argument (...) is that... (e.g. ...that t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语