A:Hello, 你好 B:Hey,Drew,it's me, 嘿Drew,是我。 A:Marco,I know it's you.What's up? 我就知道是你。最近怎么样? B:Nothing,I found a word today,But I don't know it's meaning, 没什么

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Jules: Hey Nathan, do you go to the gym? Nathan: Yes, Jules. I do try to but I'm a bit, I don't know what the word is. Jules: Lazy? Nathan: Inconsistent. No, thanks very much. Jules: What do you do at the gym? What do you actually do? Nathan: What do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

15 Pet peeves I don't complain that often, it's just not my style. But sometimes I just have to get what's bothering me off my chest! Maybe today is a good chance to talk about my pet peeves. Today, I'll invent a little bit, I hope you don't mind. Do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: We talk about a recent poll taken to find out which words or phrases annoy Americans most in conversation. Here were the five choices. RS: Whatever, anyway, you know, it is what i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

How to Go Along with the Tough Boss 如何与难对付的老板相处 A boss with difficult to get along maybe destroy the best jobs, but you are not powerless. Try the boss-taming strategies below, before you consider quitting your work. Few people

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is mixed metaphors. Politicians often provide good fodder for language commentary, and one of Barack Obama's comments during the debates has been rattling around in my head for a while now. He made a comment that some

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

By Mignon Fogarty I decided to write about comma splices because my friend Scott Sigler has a book coming out this week, Ancestor, published by Crown. Over three years ago, when he was publishing an earlier version of the book with a smaller publishe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Some pairs of words are used interchangeably, even indiscriminately. Often the words in question sound similar, and that creates confusion. Other times they are simply misused so frequentlyowing to their similarity of meaning, despite a nuanced diffe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

有时候在 ICQ 上同时和老美和老中用英文聊天, 通常用不了多久, 我很快就能分别出这是老美的英文还是老中的英文. 就算同样是用那些单字, 老美用的英文

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Hi! Guys! Let's go on our date in ABC travel! Have Fun! 大家好!ABC快乐快车开动了!一起去happy吧! First One: I'm from BEC company. Americans often use rhythmic knocks when they arriv

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Yeah, I want to talk about one of my pet peeves. You know a pet peeve is something that you as a person don't like. You personally don't like a habit or a mannerism or something that other people do, um, for example a pet peeve could be people who do

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

About a month ago, my friend Richard called me and asked if he could come stay with me for a couple of weeks. I usually dont like having house guests, but Richard was a good friend. Hes an artist and he was thinking about moving to L.A. He wanted to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Topic 1-Over half of respondents support the idea that English should be a selective course A recent survey reveals that over 50% of respondents support the idea that English should be a selective course for Chinese students. Do you agree with that?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Yeah, I want to talk about one of my pet peeves. You know a pet peeve is something that you as a person don't like. You personally don't like a habit or a mannerism or something that other people do, um, for example a pet peeve could be people who do

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Grammar Girl here. I get a lot of questions about things that are too short to make up a whole podcast, so today I'm going to answer a few of those short questions. So here's our first listener question. Dreamed Versus Dreamt Hi Grammar Girl. D. Chap

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Todd: So, Rebecca, we're talking about shopping. Is there anything you don't like about shopping? Rebecca: Yes, I don't like shopping when there are crowds of people. Usually when the sales are on, it can be a good time to shop because there's sales

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

This morning on Today's Health, we are talking about relationship mistakes from dealing with the kids to the bank account. It's not always easy getting along with your significant other, but did you know that some of the mistakes you make in your rel

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Katie: So I want to ask you about when is the right age to have stuff or to start doing stuff. What do you think is the right age to start having a phone? 凯蒂:请你谈谈拥有某物或开始做某事的合适年龄。你认为几岁可以有手机

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

我们在练习英语的口语、翻译和写作时常常会遇到一些不确定的语法结构,这些误区会误导我们的英语学习,今天小编就为大家普及一下英语语法中的五大误区。 Image result for 看书 1. You cant

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

老友记 Friends S4E12 (7:31-9:49) Ross: Okay, each team will answer ten questions. The first team that answers the most questions wins. Okay, the categories are, Fears and Pet Peeves, Ancient History, Literature, and It's All Relative. Now, the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台