Now, this quickly, my day job sent me to work out of our Milan office for a few months, 很快,因为日常工作的缘故,我会有几个月不在米兰, so I was like, what will I do? 有时候会迷惘,我要去做些啥啊? So I actuall

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

上海紧缺人才培训工程教 学系列丛书.英语口语口 译资格证书考试.中级口 译教程.第二版.第四盒 ; 9-4 The Information Age Text for Interpretation ; Interpret the following passage from English into Chinese: ; My topic

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 能量英语第一部

上海紧缺人才培训工程教 学系列丛书.英语口语口 译资格证书考试.中级口 译教程.第二版.第四盒 ; 9-4 The Information Age Text for Interpretation ; Interpret the following passage from English into Chinese: ; My topic

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 能量英语第一部

Topics: American Presidents-James Buchanan; The Board Game Monopoly; here/there you go; expendable versus expandable; the devil's/Devil's own Words: legislature to disband tension complication monopoly property rent to be bankrupt patent royalty inve

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Topics: Famous Americans-W.C. Fields; The Video Game Pong; trim, quarter- round, and carpenter; to condemn and conscious; transliteration Words: stage name solo to boast signature demanding humor contract to mutter hand controller patent to be based

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

The rebel government in Libya is being given a seat in the UN General Assembly. NPR's Michele Kelemen reports Washington's applauding the news as another big step forward for Libya's so-called Transitional National Council. The General Assembly voted

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Topics: Famous Americans-Jonas Salk; The Wanamaker Department Stores; it's all yours; good for you; fair enough; hyphen versus dash; All of the good, none of the bad Words: physician research laboratory vaccine virus immunity to eradicate paralysis e

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Applying procedures 申请程序 A: I'm going to apply for a patent but I'm not sure how to prepare the application. Would you please help me? 我想申请专利,但不知道如何准备,你能帮我吗? B: Sure, glad to help. First you need su

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Apply for a patent 专利申请 A: Mr.Li, I want to apply for a patent in your country, but I don't know about China's Patent Law. Would you please tell me the essentials? 李先生,我想在中国申请专利,但我对中国的专利法不太了解

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Technology import 技术引进 A: We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 B: Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 A:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

National Siblings Day (NSD) is celebrated on April 10 each year in the USA. It is the brainchild of Claudia A. Evart, who created it after the deaths of her brother and sister. She wanted a day for all Americans to think about the importance of the r

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

核心句型: I don't see eye to eye with you on this issue. 在这个问题上,我不同意你的看法。 see eye to eye字面意思有点像汉语中的男女双方对上眼了,喜欢上对方了。但是在英语中可不是这个意思,这

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Topics: Famous Playwrights David Henry Hwang; patent medicines; to get to versus to have got to; weird versus strange; to thumb a ride Words: preeminent trilogy fresh off the boat to branch out librettist misnomer cure panacea exotic swamp medicinal

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

SAN FRANCISCO, April 18 (Xinhua) -- Apple Inc. has sued Samsung Electronics(电子) Co. over patent infringement in a latest suit, U.S. media reported Monday. The suit, filed last Friday in U.S. District Court in Northern California, alleged that Sam

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HTC's patent problems HTC 的专利问题 Android alert 安卓的警报 Using Googles Android software has given HTC a boost, but it may now make the Taiwanese handset-maker vulnerable to costly lawsuits 使用谷歌的安卓软件给HTC带来了业务

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

In any given household, wars between spouses, families and roommates are waged on a variety of different fronts. Who does the dishes tonight? Who will take out the trash? How could Steve have left the toilet seat up...again? And seriously, who finish

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Imagine walking into a room of strangers knowing your clothes could keep you calm, or wearing a jacket that could cheer you up after a breakup. 想象一下,你走进一间屋子,里面都是陌生人,但你知道你的衣服可以让你保持冷

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Imagine walking into a room of strangers knowing your clothes could keep you calm, or wearing a jacket that could cheer you up after a breakup. 想象一下,你走进一间屋子,里面都是陌生人,但你知道你的衣服可以让你保持冷

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Intellectual property知识产权 Inventive warfare创智财富 Battles over patents are becoming fiercer and more expensive 专利之争更猛烈,更烧钱 Aug 20th 2011 | from the print edition THIS deal is all about patents. That was the near un

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语