Topics: American Presidents Woodrow Wilson; junction versus intersection versus interchange; proprietary versus patent; to bluff (ones) way into a secure area Words: income tax salary graduated antitrust market to merge to campaign league occupation

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

executive coke cling clearing universally temperament ferrous conceive customary cartridge set rip second dwell flake instrumental reproduction goddess displacement vicinity patent

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 102听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Will ARVs cost too much? As a new generation of AIDS-fighting drugs emerges, theres fear the antiretrovirals may be too expensive for low and middle income countries. At the 19th International AIDS Conference, a medical aid group is raising concerns

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Two key Republican lawmakers who抳e been pushing for a military strike against Syria met today with President Obama at the White House, senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham emerging from the meeting to say they want Syria's government to be punis

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

The State Council, China's cabinet, issued new guidelines on the development of IP in the country, laying out the goals and major tasks for intellectual property rights (IPR) protection and usage as part of the current Five-Year Plan, which covers th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

This movie star is famous for her trademark smile. 这影星以她特有的微笑而文明。 trademark商标,放在另外一个名词前可表示特有的。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Have we got the award of the patent? 我们获得专利权了吗? Not yet. 还没有。 Yes, we have! 是已经获得了。 It will take another 6 months. 还要再等6个月。 What are the claims of the invention? 什么是发明的专利权? Y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Purchase patents 购买专利 A: We'd like you to provide us with equipment. 我们想要你们给我们提供设备。 B: I am afraid that we can't. Production costs have risen a great deal and we are now losing money. However, we're quite willing t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Several States have so few people that they send only one Representative. 有几个州人数太少,只能选送一名众议员。 The Senate and the House of Representatives together are called Congress, and when Congress is holding a meeting a fla

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

National Siblings Day (NSD) is celebrated on April 10 each year in the USA. It is the brainchild of Claudia A. Evart, who created it after the deaths of her brother and sister. She wanted a day for all Americans to think about the importance of the r

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

THIS IS AMERICA - October 14, 2002: Patents and Inventions By George Grow VOICE ONE: An office of the American government has helped to protect the legal rights of inventors for two- hundred years. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Recently, the United States Supreme Court decided a case on the property rights of inventors. The question was whether a business method is enough of an invention to receive a patent. Patents are a fo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

I'd like to take you through this. The discussions actually began because there were some patent disputes. I know. Rather than repeating history, I'm extremely proud of both companies. They have resolved these differences in a very very professional

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: February 6, 2003 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- meet Kembrew McLeod. He's an assistant professor of communications [studies] at the University of Iowa. A few years ago, Mr. McLeod

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

What is that, three in a row? 什么情况,你三连胜了 That would be four, actually. 实际上已经四连胜了 Oh, God. 不是吧 Come on. What do you say, we go five outta nine? 要不九局五胜,你看怎样 So you can keep abusing me? 那

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

Many artists and comedians politely ask the crowd to refrain from snapping pictures and shooting videos during their performance only to be ignored once the show starts. 许多艺术家和喜剧演员都会礼貌地请求观众,不要在他们表演的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. appeals court on Friday overturned a $120 million jury verdict against Samsung, finally handing the South Korean smartphone maker a significant win in its longstanding patent feud with top rival Apple. 当地时间周五,美国联邦巡回上诉

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Transfer patents 专利转让 We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones. 我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进我们现有的产品并开发新产品。 I hope we can sa

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Imagine having a tattoo that vibrates every time you receive an SMS or another mobile phone alert. It might sound like something out of a sci-fi film, but Nokia think the idea has a nice ring to it. The Finnish company has filed a patent for the idea

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版