【句子对照】 July 4th is the Independence Day in the United States. Happy Birthday, Uncle Sam! 7月4日是美国的独立日,生日快乐,山姆大叔! 【关键俚语】 Uncle Sam 英:The U.S. government; a patriotic figure who symbolizes the United States. 中:山姆大

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

9. We will make practical overseas study plan for clients. 我们会为学生设计切实可行的留学方案。 还能这样说: We will come up with a feasible plan for the clients' to study abroad. We can scheme out a good method for the client

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic 1-Punitive damages not practical in China When Ms. Sun sat on the examination chair in a hospital in Shenyang, she had no idea her thigh would be pierced by a needle that was left there by a nurse accidentally. She demanded compensation worth 3

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A: How can I help you today, Sir. 先生,今天我能如何为您效劳? B: I set up the Personal Wealth Management Service with you, but I'm going to be travelling overseas. I'm not quite sure what I should do. I mean is it possible to still use

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Arienne, Norway speaker My one regret... I can't really answer that because I don't really have any regrets. All my life I have basically had a few dreams and my dreams I have basically fulfilled. My first dream was going to the United States on exch

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Life Abroad At first thought, the task of preparing to begin life away from home can seem daunting, if not overwhelming. Being surrounded by an unfamiliar culture, environment and social norms, while being away from family and friends, is something w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Trade Dispute Could Hurt Sales of US Bourbon A trade dispute is growing between the United States and trading partners worldwide. One product that may feel the effects of the dispute is American bourbon whiskey. The alcoholic drink will soon face a t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

中国足球的骄傲:China Sun 孙继海 ——成长史:孤独男孩到闪亮国脚 Profile of Sun Jihai Height: 183 cm 身高:183cm Weight: 75 kg 体重:78公斤 Position: Right Back 场上位置

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Songs teach language. Consider a song like Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. An American teaching English overseas once told us that students love it. (MUSIC) Recently we asked people on Facebook to suggest other songs that English learners might like. No

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura,我想问你些关于香港邮局的问题,嗯,或者说就是寄信。你多久写一次信?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The survey was conducted jointly by the Chinese Academy of Tourism and China Radio International. It reached locals from all walks of life at hot destinations for Chinese tourists around the world. Yeung Lin is a tour guide in Macao. She describes th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Diego: Hello, Silvia. I want to ask you a question. Whether you collect or hold onto things too much? Silvia: I think too much is an understatement, actually. I do have a lot of stuff in my room. A lot. Diego: And you live in another country right no

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Well, it's no secret the American auto sector is fueling the heat-increased competition, Americans' souring on American cars, the list goes on and on. But theres definitely a bright spot in Detroits future, in developing markets. Call it the new car

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Todd: OK, Christian, you were just telling me that you lived in New Zealand as an exhange student! Christian: That's right. In high school, yeah. Todd: What was that like? Christian: I mean, I was 17 years at the time and, you know, I was just leavin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

New Zealand has many doctors from other countries who could not find work here. Sometimes this is because their English is not good enough or because in the past we had enough doctors. Now we have a shortage of doctors, especially in rural areas. The

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

More Chinese students are returning home after studying overseas, largely because of the difficulty in finding a suitable partner, the Yangcheng Evening News reported on Sunday. 根据羊城晚报上周日报道,现在越来越多的中国留学生在

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

More than 100 architects and other designers spent 48 hours designing a new Christchurch city. It was a team competition. Five zones in the central city were chosen. Each zone had three or four teams working on it. Each team had five or six people. T

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

1、留学 Directions: for this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic studying abroad. you should write at least 120 words following the outline given below: 1、目前很多中国学生出国留学, 2、出国留学的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is set to make Southeast Asia his first overseas destination. Abe is expected to visit Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam later this month. The second-time premier said on Monday he meant to visit the US first to stren

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

In the city of Luzhou in Sichuan, at the confluence of Yangtze and Tuo Rivers, is one of the core areas of Chinese alcohol industry. Over 200 liquor products from Luzhou are listed as national and provincial-level products, with many of the producers

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台