应聘导游 旅游业的发展使导游成为热门行业,相应地对导游的要求也日趋严格,专业训练、资格证书、外语技能已成为作导游的必备条件。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

Tip for studying overseas Part one Being surrounded by an unfamiliar culture, environment and social norms, while being away from family and friends, is something which more and more Chinese students experience in the quest to gain a western educatio

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

1.Can I have a direct overseas call at the hotel? 我可以在旅馆直拨国际电话吗? 2.Can I telephone to Shanghai? 我可以打到上海吗? 3.Please tell me what time in Shanghai now. 请告诉我现在上海是什么时间。 4.Is it mid

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 随身应急英语会话

Ted Landphair A tame-sounding term

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--美国大选

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition The Japanese city of Hiroshima marks the 65th atomic bomb anniversary, calling for a world free of nuclear weapons. NATO acknowledges an undetermined number of Afghan

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

1. The Dow was ending the week on a rather sour note. Traders push the index down more than 300 points today as investors appear to be betting on a long and deep recession. Stocks overseas were also down sharply. 2. Republican vice presidential cand

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十)月

apparent deficit 表面赤字 apparent financial solvency 表面偿债能力 apparent partner 表面合伙人 application for personal assessment 个人入息课税申请书 application of fund 资金应

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

More Chinese people than ever this year are choosing to spend the Spring Festival holidays overseas. According to official figures, 5.19 million people are expected to travel overseas for the Lunar New year. What are their destinations, and why the g

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

The Blackpool Dance Festival is the world's first and most famous annual ballroom dance competition. The first event was held in 1920, and over the years, it has evolved to include many more events. This summer, the festival will host its second over

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Chinese president congratulates PLA Academy of Military Medical Sciences on 60th anniversary President Hu Jintao has extended congratulations to the People's Liberation Army(PLA) Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS) on its 60th anniversary. In

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

5. I would like nothing better than to be an overseas reporter some day. 我最想有朝一日能当一名驻海外记者。 还能这样说: I prefer most to be an overseas reporter one day. I am eager to be an overseas reporter in the future. 谚语

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a le

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Tip for studying overseas part two Remember your roots. Contact people you care about before and after. You are a person with feelings and relocating overseas is a big event. Talk to your close friends and family about your thoughts, dreams and fears

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

今天我们要学的词是tax haven。 Tax haven,避税港,指不用交税或是税率很低的国家和地区。美国总统奥巴马星期一公布了税法改革计划。The Obama administration hopes to raise $95.2 billion over the next ten

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A 5-day stop-over by a group of Chinese naval vessels in Poland is coming to an end this Sunday. CRI's Wang Mengzhen has more. The flotilla of three Chinese naval vessels arrived at the Port of Gdynia on Wednesday to help mark the 66th anniversary of

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic1 70 percent of Chinese overseas willing to return for workIn a survey conducted on Chinese living in North America by CareerBuilder, a recruiting company, 70 percent of participants expressed willingness to work in China or start a new business

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Todd: So, Greg, I know that you travel a lot, so what do you do with your dog when you travel? Who takes care of your dog? Greg: Well, we have very good friends who love to have him. In fact, sometimes my friends offer before we go. They know we're g

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

下面是2014年英语四级作文范文:出境游人数增长,希望考生了解四级范文的写作思路,增强自己的写作实力。 作文话题: More People Choosing Overseas Destinations for Their HolidaysDirections: For this part,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

martini 马提尼 manhattan 曼哈顿鸡尾酒 gin and tonic 杜松子酒 vodka martini 伏特加马提尼 How do I make a local call? 市内电话怎么打? Just dial numbers. 直拨就可以。 Dial 0 for outside,then your numbers. 先拨0,再拨

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

China opposes U.S. report on Chinese military Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei has expressed firm opposition to a Pentagon report that misrepresents China's military development. Hong Lei's comment came after the U.S. Department of Defense

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻