Looking to improve your language skills, but you don't have the time to go overseas to attend school? More and more universities around the world are offering opportunities for students to obtain degrees online (distance education) from the comfort o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

A: Hi, good to see you. What can we assist you with today? Going away on business again? 您好,很高兴见到您。今天我们能帮您做些什么吗?您又要出差了? B: Yes, I'm off again at the beginning of next week. I need to get som

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Waiting for Drug Approval Florence: A package came for you. I think its from overseas. Alexander: Oh, those are my drugs. Florence: Youre buying your medication from overseas? Alexander: I have no choice. This drug isnt FDA- approved yet. Florence: I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Task 2: Problem of Meeting People As a foreign student, I have a number of problems, both academically and socially. The biggest one is meeting people. I feel confident about my ability to cope with problems from my studies, but Im not comfortable ma

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON INTERNATIONAL TAX POLICY REFORM Grand Foyer 11:39 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: All right. Good morning, everybody. Hope you all had a good weekend. Let's begin with a simple premise: Nobody likes paying taxes, particu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Do you have any plans for further education? 你有计划继续深造吗? I'd like to get an MBA eventually. 我最终想取得MBA学位。 I understand your company has a program to send selected employees to business school overseas. 我知道贵公

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Tonight, an Olympic Gold Medal for the Womens Shot Put was presented to Valerie Adams in Auckland. She arrived back in New Zealand from overseas this morning. At the time of the shot put event in London, Valerie was placed second. However, a week lat

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

成立于1998年,来自美国洛杉矶的乐队Rilo Kiley发表的每张专辑都大受Indie粉丝的欢迎和喜爱。主唱Jenn Lewis、吉他手Blake Sennett、贝斯Pierre De Reeder 、鼓手Jason Boesel组成的indie rock band,准确些应该还

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Police are investigating two fatal shootings in Sydney overnight. A 19 year old man was shot several times in Bexley in the citys south. He died on arrival at hospital. In Sydneys inner southwest, another man suffered several gunshot wounds at Earlwo

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

Peral Zhu is one of those enjoying Black Friday in China. Zhu says she used to live in the US and she misses Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year in that country. I love buying shoes and I used to stock up on them on Black Friday. But a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

President Xi Jinping will pay state visits to the United Arab Emirates, Senegal, Rwanda, and South Africa from July 19 to 24, before attending the 10th BRICS summit from July 25 to 27 in Johannesburg. President Xi will also visit Mauritius during his

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Universities in Britain are a magnet for overseas students. There are currently over 200 000 from outside Britain studying at British universities. The largest single group is Chinese students. There are currently 50 000 in the UK. The British govern

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

A month ago, senior doctors in New Zealand hospitals said they would go on strike at the end of March to get more pay. It now looks as though they will not go on strike after all. The Minister of Health, David Cunliffe, has worked hard in the last mo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

今天我们要学的词是patriotic。 Patriotic, 是爱国的意思。Patriotic songs, 就是爱国歌曲。七月四号是美国独立日。七月四号前后,到处都能看到带有爱国标志的商品。It is estimated that more than three m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A high demand for overseas luxury goods in China has laid the ground for Chinese students studying overseas to sell goods online to China. 国内对海外奢侈品的高需求为中国留学生提供了在网上将这些商品转售回国、做点小生

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nearly everyone living in New Zealand must know about the All Whites win against Bahrain on Saturday evening. The stadium in Wellington, which holds 32,000 people, was full. About half a million people watched the game live on Sky and another 300,000

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

SINGAPORE, July 9 (Xinhua) -- The huge market of China can be both a blessing and a curse for local information technology firms, said Lee Kai-Fu, founder of Innovation Works and former president of Google China. Speaking at the FutureChina Global Fo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China remains top destination of foreign capital for 25 years The Chinese authorities say the country is attracting the most foreign investment among developing countries as it eases access for foreign capital. It's also reported that a growing numbe

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: Now, Mark, you're from Canada. Mark: That's right. Todd: Where is it, actually, that you grew up? Mark: I was born in Montreal and I lived there for four years, the first four years but uh, I grew up in Calgary, which is Alberta, in the city of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

MPs get money to travel around New Zealand and overseas on important business. However, if they take their family overseas and expect the taxpayer to pay, this can cause trouble. Two MPs are in trouble for this. The first one, Rodney Hide, from the A

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语