Mature,dynamicandhonest思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellentabilityofsystematicalmanagement有极强的系统管理能力。 Abilitytoworkindependent1y,matureandresourceful能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。 A

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Proposal 企划书 A: When is the proposal due? B: It's due Thursday next week. A:企划书什么时候必须出? B:定的是下周四。 2.Quotation 报价 A: Have we got the quotation ready? B: It is ready. We just need the management to review. A:我们的报价准备

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

【Transcript】 A: Um, excuse me, miss. Are you waiting for someone? May I sit with you for a second? B:Yes, I guess it's OK. A:Thanks. So, um, do you go to bars often? B:Of course not! A: Sorry, I didn't mean anything bad. Would you like another dr

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

Gareth: Are you happy about it? Now, like looking back are you glad she did? Rebecca: It was tough love. At the time I hated her and I was getting picked on a lot at school about it, cause I just didn't realize that as a female you have to do these c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1.Mature, dynamic and honest. 思想成熟、有活力、为人诚实。 2.Excellent ability of systematical management. 有极强的系统管理能力。 3.Ability to work independently. 能够独立工作。 4.A person with ability plus flexibility

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

一听到要英语面试,难度大了不是一点点。光是一个英语自我介绍就不造要怎么说才得体又出众。先做好准备就不会那么紧张啦~要记住:第一印象很重要!所以一切都是从自我介绍开始~ 不要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Mark: Hey, Mike, what age do you have to be in Canada to drive? Mike: Well, it used to be 16 but it recently got pushed up to 18, now again each province controls its driving and the age limits so, but in my province in Ontario the age limit went fro

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。 Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。 With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。 Strong dete

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

成熟是一种状态,当你突然意识到周围发生的一切,能够理解这些事情背后的缘由,不会因结果得意洋洋抑或一蹶不振,你就成熟了。你已经能够化解压力,不被周围的环境所干扰。看看下面

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourceful.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Mature,dynamic and honest. 思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 2、Excellent ability of systematical management. 有极强的系统管理能力。 3、Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立工作、思

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

个人简历中如何用英语自我赞美 来源:翻译信息中心 Mature, dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Personal Qualities 1. Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 3.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果仅仅把简历看做是一张纸,那你就太小看它的魅力了。再被神化的学历也不如一份能夺人眼球的简历,显然面试官是不会被排版混乱、含有大量语法错误、语言平淡的简历所吸引的。所以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mature,dynamicandhonest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellentabilityofsystematicalmanagement.有极强的系统管理能力。 Abilitytoworkindependent1y,matureandresourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Yeah, I know I've been busy 是,我知道我一直忙碌 It's been a while since we spoke 自从我们上次说话已经过了好久 I might come off a bit flaky 我可能表现的有点古里古怪的 But there are things that you should know 但是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

◆ 你需要具备哪些工作能力 Basic requirements 工作的基本要求 Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。 Ability to learn 学习能力强 A person with ability plus flexibility. 有能力及适应力强

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Maturity is a state when an individual is in a position to realize what is happening around him/her, to understand the rationale behind those happenings and does not get too elated nor too depressed by final results. Thus he/she is in a position to a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mature, dynamic and honest。 思想成熟、有活力、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management。 有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently。 能够独立工作。 A person with ability plus flexibility

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语