Monday Morning There's nothing to do so you just stay in bed,oh poor thing Why live in the world when you can live in your head? Mmm when you can go out late from Monday till Saturday turns into Sunda

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

I always want to raise a cat, but my parents dont allow me to do it, because they think I cant take care of the cat, whats more, they are busy and have less time to look after it. In order to prove that I can take the responsibility, I help my mother

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

89.Season 1.Which season do you like best? 2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it? 3.Do you like spring? 4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it? 5.There are four season in a year. 6.In the United States people call autumn fall. 7.The moo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

All you remember about your child being twelve is sitting in the stands during baseball practice and hoping your child's team would strike out fast because you had more important things to do at home. The coach didn't understand how busy you were. Yo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

SCENE② A 赫伯特鼓起勇气走向柔丝 【你在等人吗?】 Herbert: Um, excuse me, miss. Are you waiting for someone? May I sit with you for a second? 赫伯特: 嗯,小姐,对不起。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Einstein, Newton and many other legendary scientists did groundbreaking work in their 20s. But if your hair has gone gray and no Nobel seems likely, do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

Part One 你听不懂的 put a sock in it 别做声,住嘴 Would you please put a sock in it? I am on the phone right now! Oh, Jerry is starting to tell his boring jokes. Will anybody ask him to put a sock in it? Put on ones thinking cap 认真思考 In order to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

[00:00.00]They will respect you for having your own [00:02.48]opinions and for being mature enough to [00:05.45]express them. [00:07.86]I suppose so.How do you know so much,Yu Ming? [00:12.73]Is your relationship with your parents prefect? [00:17.11]

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块10(选修)

AS IT IS 2015-02-18 Teacher Remembers North Carolina Shooting Victims 北卡罗来纳枪击案的受害者 Mussarut Jabeen is head of the Al-Iman School in Raleigh, North Carolina. She knew all three young people who were murdered in North Carolina o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Mature,dynamicandhonest 思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellentabilityofsystematicalmanagement 有极强的系统管理能力。 Abilitytoworkindependent1y,matureandresourceful 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

But it continues every month until you're about fifty, and in some women it's as regular as the phases of the moon, in others it's not so predictable. Some women have no pain with it, others suffer a lot of pain. No one knows why it's so different fr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

When people start to set the goal, they will think about the result immediately, of course they want to get the best result. If people can predict the result, most of them will give up by knowing the unsuccessful ending. It seems that if the result i

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

与茶有关的地道英语 a tea hound在茶话会、舞会或各种社交场合,总有些喜欢追逐漂亮女子并对她们大献殷勤的家伙。这类花花公子就被称为tea hounds 爱交际的男子。 例句:John is much mature now,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mark: Hey, Mike, what age do you have to be in Canada to drive? Mike: Well, it used to be 16, but it recently got pushed up to 18, now again each province controls its driving and the age limits, but in my province in Ontario the age limit went from

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The new year is coming, it means that I am older, I am not the little girl any more, I must make something different from the old me. Before, I was so lazy to do the housework, when my mother asked me to do it, I would make some excuses and then ran

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Ah! Good evening, madam! Welcome! Huh? 啊!晚上好,女士!欢迎光临!啊? Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? May I present to you the duchess of Matureville...Chloe. 先生们女士们,请将注意力集中到这里

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Oh. Oh, hi. 哦,嗨。 Hey, guys. This is my mom. 嘿,兄弟们。这是我老妈。 Hello. Hi. (Korean) 你好。您好。(韩语) Um, um, Ann yo-Ann...An...Annyuh...Uh, annn...Hase...Oh. Heh-ho? 呃,呃,阿呦... 啊啊,哟,呃,啊,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

英文简历自我评价短语都有哪一些呢?本文是精品学习网实用英语站小编整理的一些自我评价英语短语,希望能够帮到你。 Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent abili

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

mature a.成熟的 vi.成熟 The girl is physically mature enough to have a child,but mentally she isn't. 就生理而言,这女孩子已经成熟可以生小孩了,但心智上却不足。 Girls mature earlier than boys. 女孩子比男孩子早熟

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500