Maturity is a state when an individual is in a position to realize what is happening around him/her, to understand the rationale behind those happenings and does not get too elated nor too depressed by final results. Thus he/she is in a position to a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

31.Even if it doesnt cost any money, its not free if it takes up your time. 如果你花了时间,即使不花钱,那也不能算是免费。 32.No matter how you make a living or who you think you work for, you only work for one person, yourself

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Conquer Fear To conquer ones fears ,one must see past them .To fear is natural ; to see past them is heroic. Fear is normal additive to life ,symbolizing that there are new ,sometimes extraordinary things to come ,to face .To be able to see these thi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Being a monitor is my dream, because I think it is so cool and I will have the power. So when I go into the middle school, I make my effort to be a monitor, luckily, all of my classmates trust me and elect me as their monitor. I am so happy, my littl

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

简历中描述个人性格的方法 通常大家在写简历的时候,会有一个部分叫自我评价。这个部分就是给自己美言的地方了。当然,美言太多、言过其实反而会起到反作用。那么如何简明、恰到好处

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Scale does not matter anymore, flexibility does. 批量化不再重要,弹性化取而代之。 They will be operating on a multi-product, made-to-order basis. 工厂将会基于多种类产品及订制的基础上生产。 The change will be drast

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Mature,dynamic and honest. 思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management. 有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Maggie: Oh Jason, don't you have a tissue? For me. Mike: I thought you guys said that Julie and I were rushing into this. Julie: Where'd you get an idea like that? Priest: Dearly beloved... Mike: I do. Priest: ...we are gathered together today, to w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

本期真题 1.________ the danger from enemy action, people had to cope with a severe shortage of food, clothing, fuel, and almost everything. A) As far as B) As long as C) As well as D) As soon as 2

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

通常大家在写简历的时候,会有一个部分叫自我评价。这个部分就是给自己美言的地方了。当然,美言太多、言过其实反而会起到反作用。那么如何简明、恰到好处的展示自己的长处呢?这次

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Last week, I finished my middle school life and I would be in high school soon. I had my graduation ceremony. My parents came to my school and joined the ceremony. I was very happy, I took many pictures with my friends. I felt like I was growing up,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

China is developing 5G technology and expects to debut mature 5G standards by 2020, according to a senior mobile communications expert. 据一位高级移动通信专家表示,我国正在发展5G技术,预计到2020年首次推出成熟的5G标准

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mark: Hey, Mike, what age do you have to be in Canada to drive? 马克:嘿,迈克,加拿大的法定驾驶年龄是多少岁? Mike: Well, it used to be 16, but it recently got pushed up to 18, now again each province controls its driving and

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

讲解 Today 's key word is: Child-star 童星 Here's an example: At the age of 10, Shirley Temple is already a very famous child star and she was loved by a lot of audiences around the world. 十岁大的秀兰.邓波已经是一个非常耀眼的童

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independent1y,mature and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Personal Qualities 1. Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 3.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Last night, I saw an interesting movie, it told about a boy and a girl who were at the same age, but the way they thought was so different. The boy was skin-deep, he judged the person by their faces, while the girl could think much further, she found

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently,mature and resourceful.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关于个人才能 Personal Qualities Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently,mature and resourceful.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语