买冰箱 Customer: My fridge bit the dust last night. I'm hoping to get a new one really quickly before all my frozen foods thaw out. 昨天晚上我的冰箱彻底坏了。我想起着里面的食品还没解冻,尽快买台新的。 Sales Clerk:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

本讲为2007年上半年新的教学内容,请对照教材及练习册听录音! 1. The purpose of making a decision is _________ (establish) organizational goals. 2. Although managers cannot pre

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

36Elihu continued: 2Bear with me a little longer and I will show you that there is more to be said in God's behalf. 3I get my knowledge from afar; I will ascribe justice to my Maker. 4Be assured that my words are not false; one perfect in knowledge i

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

New York City police are searching for a white man in his 40s who may have been behind a failed car bombing in Times Square last night. They're poring over hundreds of hours of video surveillance from the area. The device was found in a Nissan Pathfi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

I was in the Santa Cruz Mountains not long ago, speaking and singing at a women's conference. We were focusing on the theme of loving others in practical ways through our gifts, and something in particular happened during one of the sessions that wil

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Electric Vehicles Going Out of Style? Not in China What is China seeing in electric vehicles that the rest of the world is missing? 中国看到了哪些被世界其他国家忽视的电动汽车的优点呢? Chinese car companies are behaving like

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

在《破产姐妹》(Two Broke Girls)今年第四季第6集中,破产姐妹也玩起了风靡全球的airbnb,而她们的房客竟然是维密天使(Victorias Secret Angels)!那么airbnb和一般的酒店网站有什么区别呢?如何使用airb

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

There was a handful of clay in the bank of a river. It was only common clay, coarse and heavy; but it had high thoughts of its own value, and wonderful dreams of the great place which it was to fill in the world when the time came for its virtues to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

American English vs. British English Now the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories! The fourth of July is Independence Day in the United States. On that day, we celebrate the decision by early American leaders to declare independence f

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Secrets I've Never Told 我从未谈及的秘密 Born Anna Mae Bullock, Turner was known as Little Anna Mae when she was a child singing in stores and at picnics around her Nutbush, Tenn., home. 特纳原名安娜梅布洛克(Anna Mae Bullock),小时

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

关于细节性问题(suppporting details) 细节性问题是关于supporting details类的问题,通过skimming找出主题后,应进一步掌握阐述和发展主题的主要事实,或按要求找出特定细节。 在回答此类问题时,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Seven Hoaxes for April First Megan Fox Wonder Woman Hoax Hollywood starlet Megan Fox was brilliantly Photoshopped into a movie poster for Wonder Woman. Genius marketing or fan obsession? Either way it didnt hurt Megans career. Natural Blonds Are Near

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Two exclusive red strap Apple Watch Sport models, specifically launched for the upcoming Chinese Lunar New Year, hit the shelves on Friday in the nation. 两款专为即将到来的中国农历新年打造的红色腕带苹果手表运动版特别款周

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Microsoft and Intel 微软和英特尔 Wintel swings 微软和英特尔各觅新欢 The marriage that dominated personal computing becomes more open 强强联姻主导个人电脑市场之势日趋明朗 TOGETHER Microsoft, the maker of the Windows o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Red meat hardly seems like the perfect ingredient for delicious chocolate, but a New Zealand-based food scientist is willing to bet that his high-protein, 50% beef chocolate recipe is going to be a hit. 红色肉类似乎不可能是美味巧克力的完

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jelly shoes or jellies are shoes made of PVC plastic. Jelly shoes come in a large variety of brands and colors and the material is frequently infused with glitter. Its name refers to the semi-transparent materials with a jelly-like sheen. The shoes b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

FRANKFURT WHETHER or not Apples secretive car project ever leads to an actual automobile, the technology company has already had a profound effect on the vehicle business. 法兰克福不管苹果公司藏而不露的汽车研发项目未来是否真的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple's supposed self-driving electric car efforts may be real -- and far enough along for testing, according to a new report from the Guardian. 根据《卫报》的最新报道,苹果公司设想的无人驾驶电动汽车计划很可能已成为现

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You should probably be drinking your morning cup of coffee around10 a.m., according to a new video from AsapScience. 科普频道AsapScience近日发布视频声称,早上十点或许是喝咖啡的最佳时间。 We know, we know. If you're an I-n

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The World This Week Business America's big banks reported earnings for the second quarter. 美国的各大银行发布了第二季度的营收。 The headline figures looked buoyant, partly because of lower operational and litigation costs. 数据显示

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(591) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻