There is just something about them. Maybe its the way they plow through bamboo with no regard to dinner table etiquette, or maybe its the leisurely strolls. From the outset, a pandas life appears to be pretty easy. But appearances dont tell the whole

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

A: I am starving. B: Let's go get something to eat. A: Is there somewhere you wanted to go eat at? B: We can always go to the cafeteria and eat. A: I haven't eaten there before. B: The food there is pretty good. A: What kind of food do they serve? B:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: What would you like today? B: Let me get a hamburger. A: Do you want cheese on it? B: No cheese. A: Can I get you something to drink? B: Can I get a soda, please? A: What kind do you want? B: I'd like a Sprite. A: Would you like anything else? B:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: What did you get for lunch today? B: All I had was a sandwich, chips, and soda. A: Where'd you get your food from? B: I went to the cafeteria and bought it. A: What sandwich did you order? B: I ordered a ham sandwich, but they gave me a bologna sa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: What are you having for lunch? B: I got a sandwich, some chips, and a soda. A: Did you bring that from home? B: I got it from the cafeteria. A: What kind of sandwich did you get? B: They messed up my order and gave me a bologna sandwich. A: How wa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: we talk with Kelly Maxwell, co-director of the Program on Intergroup Relations at the University of Michigan. The program began about twenty years ago as a way to promote dialogue

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Todd: Mike, we're talking about diabetes. Often I hear about diabetes Type 1 and diabetes Type 2. What's the difference? Mike: That's right, Todd. There are two types of diabetes. There is. There's two types. There's Type 1 diabetes and there's Type

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I'm a steamroller baby I'm 'bout to roll all over you I'm a steamroller baby I'm 'bout to roll all over you I'm gonna inject your soul With some sweet rock'n'roll And shoot you full of rhythm and blues I'm a napalm-bomb Guaranteed to blow your mind I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

By Nancy Steinbach HEALTH REPORT -June 26, 2002: Diabetes Research Update This is the VOA Special English Health Report. American medical researchers say that a new drug has been shown to stop the pro

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

IN THE NEWS - Britain Shaken by Media Phone-Hacking 新闻报道 - 电话窃听门震惊英国朝野 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道节目。 British reporters are known for doing almost anyth

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

IN THE NEWS - UN Observers in Syria Visit Massacre Site Near Hama 新闻报道 - 联合国观察员进入了哈马市附近屠杀事件现场 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 United Nations

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The parents of brain-damaged Terri Schiavo have ended their appeals in the federal court system following another ruling against them by a three-judge panel in Atlanta, Georgia. The Florida Circuit Court Judge who ruled to disconnect their daughter's

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

AMERICAN MOSAIC -March 15, 2002: Music written by John Williams / A question about Saint Patrick's Day / Watching baseball players get ready for the season Broadcast: HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC —

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

By Challiss McDonough Beirut 03 February 2007 Last week's violence in Lebanon, after two months of opposition protests, were a sign of how hostile the atmosphere has become. A new group is calling for more reasoned dialogue between the opposition and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Jim Malone Washington 16 May 2007 After months of relatively gentle debate, the 10 Republicans running for president are getting more aggressive with each other in the 2008 campaign for the White House. VOA national correspondent Jim Malone has mo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

Microsoft is about to seal the deal of a 7.2 billion US dollar takeover of Nokias devices business Friday, which paves the way for getting into the mobile devices market. Microsoft will takeover Nokias Devices Services business, license Nokias patent

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

By Yi Suli Murfreesboro, Arkansas 13 February 2007 watch Crater of Diamond report Each year thousands of visitors go to a small town in rural Arkansas in search of diamonds. The Crater Diamonds Park claims that it is the world's only diamond site wh

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Mari: Hi, this is Mari. I'm here with Ron. Today, we'll talk about types of entertainment and how often we do these things. Let's first start with watching TV. Ron, how often do you watch TV? Ron: Usually I watch TV every day. I don't watch TV very l

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是hiatus。 Hiatus有间歇、中断的意思。After being on hiatus since 2002, RB singer Maxwell stepped back on the stage, 2002年开始暂停演出的节奏布鲁斯歌手马克斯韦尔重返舞台。The U.S. government

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

There is a story on Mothers Day, a reunion between two pandas at a zoo. 10-month-old Yuan Zai and its mother Yuan Yuan started a food fight in a Taipei Zoo. It shows that when it comes to food, Mother panda showed no kindness. When given bamboo shoot

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月