Todd: James! 詹姆斯! James: Yo! 嗨! Todd: if you had a million dollars... 如果你有一百万美元 James: Mm-hm... 嗯 Todd: if you won the lottery... 如果你中了彩票 James: Yes. 是的。 Todd: What would you do? 你会怎么做?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

BBC Learning English The Monument Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson. London is famous for many of its sights and historical buildings. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London, to name but a few. Today I'm visiting one, a monument, which per

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Todd: James! James: Yo! Todd: If you had a million dollars... James: Mm-hm Todd: if you won the lottery... James: Yes. Todd: What would you do? James: I would buy a small island, build a house there, and invest the rest of my money so that I would ne

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The thing that I got off him the most is the trust being able to trust your abilities in each situation. 我从他身上学到最多的是信任,无论何时何地都能信任自己的能力。 A lot of times the game becomes too scripted.When if i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

GWEN IFILL: Now we look at how the Supreme Court's rulings on same-sex marriage are being interpreted across the country. Ray Suarez has our story. RAY SUAREZ: The June decisions on the Defense of Marriage Act and California's Proposition 8 didn't en

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_3 记住 嗯 Remember... Yes. 记住 嗯 Remember... Yes. 记住他们说的 别耍小聪明 Remember what they told you. Don't try to be clever. 不 No. 拜托 简单明了就好 Please, keep it simple and brief. 暴殄

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

78 詹姆士·麦迪逊与蒙比利埃市 DATE=7-30-01 TITLE=THIS IS AMERICA #1075 - James Madison's Montpelier BYLINE=George Grow VOICE ONE: The American state of (1)Virginia is sometimes called the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

THE MAKING OF A NATION #74 - James Polk, Part 2 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, August 05, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of Americ

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

The Cleveland Cavaliers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 95-93 in overtime on Sunday to tie the NBA Finals at a game apiece. Cleveland played without the injured Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. LeBron James scored 39 points, had 16 rebounds and 11 as

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A bride has been left heartbroken after her hand-made engagement ring was stolen - on her wedding day. A cold-hearted thief is believed to have swiped a black handbag containing the sapphire and diamond-encrusted platinum band from a secluded village

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

简介:杰瑞莫纳汉医生(大卫隆巴德 David Lombard 饰)带着未婚妻安妮特(林德赛格兰森 Lindsay Goranson 饰)、两个女儿和长女杰西卡(艾瑞卡鲁德斯 Erica Rhodes 饰)的英国男友罗宾(詹姆斯瓦克

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

Bigger screens, higher-definition images, and three-dimensional effects, IMAX and 3D films are giving audiences a brand-new way of experiencing the movies. With Chinese movie-goers looking for a higher standard of entertainment, 3D and IMAX films are

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

讲解 上期我们说了加拿大排名前10的女孩名字,Today, lets talk about the top 10 mens names in Canada. The king of the mans name is Liam. Liam 看过TWO BROKE GIRLS的童鞋应该记得Max说过,Why is every inbred(天生的) rich g

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

You dont have to go now honey Call and tell em you wont be in today Baby there aint nothin at the office So important it cant wait Im thankful for the weekend But two days in heaven just aint gonna do This is gonna take forever darlin Girl I just got

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1、哈佛大学 Harvard University Let Plato be your friend, and Aristotle, but more let your friend be truth. 与亚里士多德为友,与柏拉图为友,更与真理为友. 2、杜尔大学 Drew University Freely have you received; freely give 自由

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这首《Tears and Rain》是英国歌手James Blunt于2005年8月23日发行的专辑《Back to Bedlam》中的歌曲。James Blunt用极具感染力的声音告诉我们:人生不如意十之八九,自欺欺人或许能够暂时掩盖一些事实

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Chat的字面意思为闲谈,即没有特定目的或非正式的交谈。 Chat sb up是指说甜言蜜语。 大家一起看下面的例句: My boyfriend always chats me up。 我的男朋友总是跟我说甜言蜜语。 Chat当作动词时,后

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: our guest is James Geary, author of a new book called Geary's Guide to the World's Great Aphorists.RS: It's his second book on aphorisms. He calls these sayings the shortest liter

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

对于chat这个词,相信大家并不陌生,它的字面意思为闲谈,即没有特定目的或非正式的交谈。不少人应该都曾经光顾过网络上的chat room(聊天室)吧。不过,chat当作动词时,后面通常也跟着不同

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Simple life 简单的生活 James is a elderly tramp whose life is simple and uncomplicated. One day a wealthy gentleman found him asleep on his front lawn. 詹姆斯是个老流浪汉,过着简单而常规的生活。一天,一位富有的绅士发

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人