许多考生在面对翻译的辅导讲解时,希望能够对于考研的考点即相关考研大纲词汇的解读有更多更加具体的内容增加。专家截取一小段翻译文章进行讲解,增加了知识点解读中对于相关词汇和

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1994年 翻译延伸 1、Science moves forward, they say, not so much through the insights of great men of genius as because of more ordinary things like improved techniques and tools. 【分析】 简单句。句子的主语是science,谓语是moves

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

Text Alvin Toffler writes about the fact that technology is advancing much faster today than ever before in history. The symbols of technology are no longer factory smokestacks or assembly lines. As we are headed for the future, the pace will quicken

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第三册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(450) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Topics: American Presidents-James Buchanan; The Board Game Monopoly; here/there you go; expendable versus expandable; the devil's/Devil's own Words: legislature to disband tension complication monopoly property rent to be bankrupt patent royalty inve

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

新东方4+1听力口语MP3-语音语调 Unit29 Part One 听辨练习 A. 词辨音 Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear /u/ in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. 短语辨音 Write down the words you hear on the tape, then fill in the blanks below

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

1. invention,发明物,创作品。 eg:The machine was his own invention. 这台机器是他自己发明的。 2. invent,发明,创造。 eg:He invented a new type of stethoscope. 他发明了一种新型听诊器。 3. term,专门名词,术语。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

These measures will spur firms to cut costs and limit pay rises. 这些措施会促使企业削减成本,控制薪金支出。 These measures will spur firms to cut costs and limit pay rises. 这些措施会促使企业削减成本,控制薪金支出

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

今天汤姆很倒霉,很多问题都出在衣服上。首先是裤子裂了。 【口语要素1】I split my pants. 然后是衬衣口袋脱线了。 【口语要素2】Look, Ive got a rip right here. 于是想穿件外套,这样就可以掩盖住

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

导购口语: The tip is rather narrow. 鞋尖太窄了。 Shoes will stretch a bit with use. 鞋穿穿会撑大写的。 There must be a little space left at the tip. Otherwise I will feel it too tight. 鞋尖必须留点空隙才好,要不然我会

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

【生词预览】 onesideofthecase 一面之词, excuse 使免除 【笑话原文】 OneSideoftheCaseAjudgeaskedourgroupofpotentialjurorswhetheranyoneshouldbeexcused,andonemanraisedhishand.Ican'thearoutofmyleftear,themantoldthejudge. Canyouhearout

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

ALL IN THE MIND: SCIENTIFIC METAPHORS It is certainly true that computers, cellphones and digital cameras have become part of our everyday life. Anywhere we go, we can hear the ringing of a cell phone , the tapping of a keyboard or the clicking of a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

The next morning Henry said, I have to leave half this stuff at home. Ive got to take my camera and a flashlight and my fishing rod and tackle. Cant take that fishing tackle, Henry, called Mr. Alden from his room. This time we will have to go without

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 12 Houseboat Mystery

Since the invention of computer, the world has come to the information stage. Today, people can do almost all the things through the Internet. They work and shop and communicate by this convenient way. As the information can be received from all kind

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 16 Description 第16课 描述 A:What kind of dress are you looking for? A:你在找什么样的洋装啊? Bs Since it's getting warmer, I want something lightweight. What material do you think would be best? B:因为天气渐渐热了,我

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Lesson 26 There Are Two Sides to Everything Text A I had a most exasperating and frustrating experience with the hospital today: But Granny had it much worse. First she was the victim of an accident and then she was the suffering patient. She was out

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

Nobel Prize in Physics The 2009 Nobel Prize in physics goes to Charles Kao of Standard Communications Labs in England and the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the invention of practical optical fiber communication, and George Smith and Willard Boy

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

It's the future. Philo Farnsworth IV receives the annual Einstein Award. The award presentation is TV's biggest event. Science is king. Billions watch the red carpet event. Philo invented wireless, soundless TV. The sound waves travel solely to the v

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

In the USA, theyre called apartments; in the UK theyre called flats. They are a modern invention. I dont particularly like them. I dont think its good for so many people to live so close together. Its not good for people to live on top of each other.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

Transcript: Presenter: Welcome to Tech-Today! This week its National Science Engineering Week, so to celebrate we asked Jed our science correspondent to give us a round-up of new inventions. Jed: Hi, yes, Ive got some very interesting things to tell

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat