Ants have an amazing ability to communicate with each other and work together to accomplish complex tasks. Their specialized behavior due to chemical communication is so well developed, in fact, that humans can learn a lot from them about how best to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

(BBC News) Siberia has had a biting cold winter with temperatures dropping to minus 60 degrees Celsius. (英国国家广播公司报道)西伯利亚今年寒冬刺骨,气温降至摄氏零下六十度。 One of the casualnes has been the rare S

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

for NPR NEWS in Washington I'm the next faze of illegal battle is under way to clear journalist Jason Resign who's been in the ruining president for more than a year. NPR's little fattle says the Washington post reporter is set to have been convicted

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Task 2: Ronaldo Ronaldo will become the first three-time winner of the FIFA World Player of the Year Award this Tuesday. Ronaldo played his early football with amateur clubs. By the time he was 16, he had signed his professional contract with a Brazi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

YAO MING Born:Sept.12,1980 in shanghai,China Height:2.26m(7.5 feet) Weight134kg Position:Centre Club:the Houston Rockets In his last season with the Shanghai Shark,Chinese superstar basketball player Yao Ming scored 32.4 points per game.Now the big m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

Dear Sam and JennyThank you very much for letting me stay in your house during my holiday.With this letter I am sending you the photos of our wonderful holiday in Hainan.I have kept a few phoros which I like very much.They make me think of the happy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

还记得那一头飘逸的长发吗?还记得那位阿根廷的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Adrienne: So, what's your favorite thing to do in the winter? Lisa: My favorite thing to do in the winter is probably to go skiing. As I said before, forty-five minutes from Montreal is a great ski resort called St. Sauveur. You go up there for the d

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Katherine Cole Washington 30 October 2007 The International Bluegrass Music Association, or IBMA, recently held its annual convention and festival in Nashville, Tennessee. The highlight of bluegrass week was the annual Awards show, honoring the ye

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第三册

Leading the news this morning, Tony Abbott has set up confrontation with Russias President Vladimir Putin at next-month G20 leaders meeting in Brisbane. The Prime Ministers promise to / Mr. Putin over the MH 17 disaster has attracted worldwide headli

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

5. Please take a number first, then line up and wait for the service. 请先拿个号,然后排队等候一下。 还能这样说: Please have a number in this machine and queue up here for service. Would you please go to take a number to queue u

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: more of our conversation with Kelly Maxwell, co-director of the Program on Intergroup Relations at the University of Michigan. The program centers on a class called Intergroup Dia

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的 befour 电视系列. 他们的第一首单曲Magic Melody发表后就打入德国,奥地利和瑞士各大排行榜前十大名. 他们的第一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英汉对照报关常用缩写语 1.B/L (Bill of Lading) 提单 2.L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证 3.D/P (Documents against Payment) 付款交单 4.D/A (Documents against Acceptance) 承兑交单 5.T/T (Telegraphic Transfe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Adrienne: So, Lisa, you're from Montreal. I think when I think of Canada, I think of cold. Is it very cold in Montreal? Lisa: In the wintertime, Montreal gets very cold. With the wind chill factor, which is the scale to measure how cold the wind is,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

LONDON, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- Two football giants Manchester United and its city rival both failed to qualify for the last-16 berths here on Wednesday as the group stage of UEFA Champions League concluded. On a night of drama, Manchester City, the hotte

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语构词法(07)-单词构词法

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Winter Is Coming (excerpt) by Oscar Wilde The next day the Swallow flew down to the harbour. He sat on the mast of a large vessel and watched the sailors hauling big chests out of the hold with ropes. Heave a-hoy! they shouted as each chest came up.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

卫星与航天译名I-Z IBSS(Infrared Background Signature Survey) 红外背景特征测量仪美国军事卫星 ICE(International Cosmos Explorer) 国际宇宙探测器美国科学卫星 IDCSP(Initi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇